- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Hangar 9 Alpha 40 ARF
This Alpha 40 ARF Trainer is based on the same Alpha 40 RTF Trainer that has been used in flying clubs everywhere to introduce thousands to the fun of RC flight. It uses the same flat-bottom, high-wing design that provides self-righting flight characteristics and stable slow speed manners. To this proven platform it adds the option of powering it with a Power 25 brushless electric motor or .40-size glow engine, making it one of the most versatile trainer ARFs available.
- Stable, self-correcting high-wing design
- Lightweight, all-wood construction
- Two-piece plug-in wing
- Bolt-on tail
- Pre-hinged control surfaces
- Installed control rod guides and control horns
- Mounts for glow and electric power included
- Battery hatch for electric power option
- All necessary hardware included
- Red spinner included
- Wingspan: 63.0 in (1600mm)
- Overall Length: 52.5 in (1334mm)
- Wing Area: 710 sq in (45.8 sq dm)
- Flying Weight: 5–5.5 lb (2.27–2.49 kg)
- Trim Scheme Colors: Midnight Blue (HANU885), White (HANU870), True Red (HANU866)
Needed To Complete:
- 4+ Channel Radio System with 4 Servos
- Glow Setup:
- Electric Setup
- Electric Motor
- Speed Control
- Battery Pack
This product will be in stock on Tuesday, March 10 2015.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!