- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Hobbywing Justock Club Spec Sensored Brushless ESC (Blue)
This is the Hobbywing Justock Club Spec Sensored Brushless ESC. Race a spec stock class? The Hobbywing Justock is the perfect ESC for the stock racer seeking a fixed timing, small and lightweight solution. The ESC also boasts plenty of programmable features and is an excellent choice for the rock clawler racer. To keep your investment protected, the Justock features low voltage cut-off, over-heat protection and throttle signal loss protection.
- Low cost, high performance.
- Small and light weight.
- Drives sensored and sensorless brushless motors, best control feelings.
- The internal timing is always zero degree to complaint with the rules of SPEC races such as ROAR SPORTMAN.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Plenty of programmable items.
- Easily programmed with the LED Program Box, Multifunction LCD Program Box and USB Link Software.
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box.
- Also suitable for rock crawler pro race when using “Crawler” working mode.
Output: Continuous 45A, burst 260A.
Input: 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-3S LiPo.
BEC: 6V@2A linear mode built-in BEC.
Resistance: 0.0006 Ohm.
Motor Supported: Sensored and sensorless brushless.
Cooling Fan: 5V (The cooling fan gets its power supply from the built-in BEC)
- With 2S Lipo or 4-6 cells NiMH, 1/10 on-road>=8.5T, 1/10 off-road>=11.5T
- With 3S Lipo or 7-9 cells NiMH, 1/10 on-road>=13.5T, 1/10 off-road>=17.5T
Suitable Car: 1/10, 1/12 on-road or off-road SPEC race (Zero timing race), 1/10 rock crawler pro race.
Size: 33mm(L) * 28mm(W) * 31mm(H) (Cooling fan height included)
Weight: 59g (The weight of cooling fan is not included)
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!