- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Hobbywing Xerun 120A V2.1 Sensored Brushless ESC/Motor Combo w/Program Box (5.5T)
This is the Hobbywing Xerun 120A V2.1 Sensored Brushless ESC and 5.5 Turn Motor Combo, with an included LCD Program Box.
V3.1 Versus V2.1
Aside from being a smaller and lighter ESC, the V3.1 also features a built-in electronic switch, aluminum bottom case and additional programming capabilities, plus more. Aside from these differences, V3.1 and V2.1 are quite similar. In fact, the V2.1 is a very capable ESC and will satisfy the needs of most racers.
- Compatible with most of sensorless and sensored brushless motors such as Novak, LRP, Orion and Tekin, etc.
- Large current endurance.
- Most effective cooling structure.
- Excellent start-up, acceleration and linearity features, best control feeling.
- Plenty of programmable items, suitable for various of chassis's, tires and racing tracks.
- Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Internal timing can be changed easily to make the ESC suitable for various of motors.
- Easily programmed with the SET button, LED Program Box, Multifunction LCD Program Box and USB Link Software.
- ESC firmware can be updated through the USB adapter in the LCD Program Box .
- Plenty of firmware available for all kinds of competitions.
- Standard firmware for MODIFY competition.
- Supercharged firmware(with turbo timing) for SUPER STOCK competition.
- Zero timing firmware for ROAR SPORTMAN race and other fair races.
- Also suitable for rock crawler pro race when using “Crawler” working mode.
- Top quality materials:
- Aluminum shell (case)
- Best quality magnets of high temperature endurance
- Copper wires of high temperature endurance
- Top quality bearings
- Dustproof design.
- 5.5T to 21.5T motors use low resistance 3.5mm bullet-connectors, plug and play.
- The sensor port is parallel to the end bell, easy for installation, more suitable for smaller chassis with limited space.
Current: Continuous: 120A
Input: * Note #1 4-9 cells NiMH/NiCd, 2-3S LiPo
Built-in BEC: 5.75V@3A (linear mode)
Resistance: 0.0003 Ohm
Motor Supported: Sensored and sensorless brushless motor
Suitable Motor: With 2 Lipo or 4-6 NiMH = 1/10 on-road: >=3.5T, 1/10 off-road: >=5.5T. With 3 Lipo or 7-9 NiMH = 1/10 on-road: >=5.5T, 1/10 off-road: >=8.5T
Suitable Car: 1/10, 1/12 all competitions, 1/10,1/8 rock crawler
Cooling Fan: 5V
Size: 43mm(L) * 36mm(W) * 33mm(H)
- For 4-6 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2S LiPo, the standard cooling fan needn't be changed.
- For 7-9 cells NiMH/NiCd or 3S LiPo, the standard cooling fan need be changed to 12V high voltage fan.
Motor Diameter: 35.8mm
Motor Length: 52.5mm
Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm
Shaft Length: 15mm
Timing: No, fixed timing
LCD Program Box Specifications
Size: 90mm (L) * 51mm (W) * 17mm (H)
Input Voltage: 4.5-12.6V (If the ESC hasn’t a built-in BEC, you must use an additional battery pack to supply the program box)
Display: 16x2 characters LCD.
Interface: Mini USB interface, ESC interface (Futaba plug), Power supply interface (Futaba plug)
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!