- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
Hobbywing Xerun V10 Modified Brushless Motor (13.5T)
This is the Xerun V10 13.5 Turn Modified Brushless Motor. Xerun V10 motors are specifically designed for extreme 1/10 and 1/12 scale competition racing and are compliant with ROAR, IFMAR, BRCA and JMRCA rules. Featuring the perfect combination of high quality materials, exquisite craftsmanship and cutting edge technology, the V10's provide the extra advantage all professional racers are looking for with minimal maintenance required.
- Compliant with ROAR and IFMAR rules
- Mechanical timing adjustable
- 200℃ high temperature high purity copper windings maximizes conductivity and reliability
- Super low resistance multi-layers outlet PCB (Printed Circuit Board)
- Removable / replaceable rotor
- High RPM precision bearings (Brand: NSK)
- Powerful high temperature sintered NdFeb (Neodymium) magnets
- High efficiency of energy conversion
Resistance: 0.0330 Ohm
Current w/o Load: 1.6A
Max Output Power: 190W
Current @ Max Output Power: 49A
Can Diameter: 36mm
Can Length: 52.5mm
Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm
Shaft Length: 14.6mm
This product was added to our catalog on July 29, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!