- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
HPI Sprint 2 Flux Brushless RTR w/Mustang GT-R Body & 2.4GHz Radio System
This is the HPI Sprint 2 Flux Brushless RTR Touring Car, with and included Mustang GT-R Body and 2.4GHz Radio System. The Sprint 2 chassis is a fantastic way to get started with touring cars and street racing, because it features a completely pre-assembled race car chassis that's ready for loads of action! HPI has packed-in all the must-have features like 2.4GHz control and complete waterproof protection so you can take it just about anywhere! This RTR Sprint 2 Sport is also fitted with the latest Ford Mustang GT-R muscle car body for awesome sports car good looks and realism!
The updated RTR Sprint 2 Flux is fully waterproof and ready to tackle wet conditions like rain and snow! The 2.4GHz receiver is safely stored in a waterproof receiver box, protecting it from the elements and ensuring glitch-free operation. The SF-10W waterproof steering servo and waterproof Flux Vapor electronic speed controller complete the package, allowing you to enjoy the action on the road no matter what the weather is like!
2.4GHz Radio System
All HPI kits are fitted with a comfortable and feature-packed HPI 2.4GHz radio system for supreme control and confidence. The radio features a pistol-grip design with steering wheel, trigger-style throttle, braking and reverse, servo reversing, steering and throttle trim adjustments and steering dual rate. It's also extremely lightweight due to it requiring only four AA batteries. You won't have to worry about radio crystals or what channel other RC racers are using with the latest FHSS (Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum) 2.4GHz technology - the radio does all that work for you! The radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically and changes channels if there is any interference. Finally, if you ever lose radio signal or battery power, an electronic failsafe will bring it to a safe and controlled stop. You'll have professional-level control in one easy RTR package!
Flux Brushless System
With the RTR Sprint 2 Flux you get the HPI Flux Vapor electronic speed control and a zero maintenance brushless Flux Vektor 5900 motor for stress-free fun, high top speeds and blinding acceleration! You get to choose the battery to use in the car – any stick-pack style RC battery (NiMH 7.2 volt or LiPo 7.4-11.1 volt) fitted with a real Deans battery connector will fit in the chassis. Use any RC fast charger to top up the batteries, and you can keep running and ticking off laps for hours!
Flux Vektor 5900kV Brushless Motor Features:
- High torque/high temperature neodymium magnet
- Oversized precision sealed bearings
- 3.2mm 1/8" hardened steel shaft
- 4 Pole rotor for more torque
- Triple insulated windings for long life
- Black anodized case
- Easy to Install
- Compatible with any sensorless ESC
Flux Vapor Brushless ESC Features:
- 6-7 Cell NiMH/ NiCd or 2S LiPo
- Can handle 40% MORE power than Motiv ESC
- Ultra low resistance (.0007 ohms / phase)
- Sensorless technology eliminates additional sensor wiring and complexity
- Lithium-Ion Compatible. **Programmable Lithium under-voltage cutoff protects delicate lithium packs from over-discharge
- High performance cross-cut aluminum heat sink
- Smooth startup and run with sensorless motors (Patents Pending)
- Linear Torque Braking/ allows better control on corner entry
*25C temperature, 5 mph air flow through heat sink minimum. Burst current: < 2 seconds duration, 1% Duty cycle.
**ESC must be programmed for Lithium cutoff when using Lithium batteries.
- Officially licensed Ford Mustang GT-R muscle car body for super cool looks
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- HPI Flux Vektor 5900 brushless motor (NOTE: NOT 3S LiPo compatible!)
- Waterproof HPI Flux Vapor electronic speed control with LiPo safety cut-off
- Waterproof SF-10W steering servo
- Waterproof receiver box
- Orange anodized aluminium chassis parts
- Officially licensed Rays/Volk TE37 wheels. 6mm offset rear wheels fill out the fenders and give the wheels the wide look seen on full-size race cars
- HPI X-Pattern rubber tyres for realistic appearance and great handling
- Foam bumper protects the car from potentially damaging impacts
- Adjustable body posts allow you to mount a variety of different bodies without trimming or replacing the posts
- Adjustable turnbuckles to fine tune your suspension
- Complete set of ball bearings for a smooth and efficient drivetrain
- Oil-filled coil-over shock
- 2 degree and 3 degree rear hubs for additional tuning choices
- Durable injected moulded nylon main chassis
- Front and rear shock towers with optimized shock absorber and camber link positions for ideal suspension geometry
- Optional low profile front shock tower is included in the kit which allows the use of the full range of HPI 190mm or 200mm wide bodies
- Droop screws allow you to "race tune" your suspension settings
- Precise bellcrank steering
Length: 431mm (17")
Height: 127mm (5")
Width: 200mm (7.9")
Wheelbase: 254mm (10")
- Sprint 2 RTR Vehicle
- 2.4Ghz Radio System
- SF-10W Steering Servo
- Flux Vektor 5900kV Brushless Motor
- Flux Vapor Brushless ESC
- (4) "AA" Batteries
Needed To Complete:
- (1) 7.2V 6-Cell NiMH battery or (1) 7.4V 2S LiPo Battery, with Deans connector
- Compatible Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on April 3, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!