- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
Hyperion EOS 0606i Li/NiMH/A123 AC/DC Balancing Charger (6S/6A/50W)
This is the Hyperion EOS 0606i 6S 6A max AC/DC Charger AC/DC, with Integrated LBA balancer. This is the revision "C" charger featuring LiPoly(3.7v), LiFePO4/A123(3.3v), NiCd, NiMH, Lead-Acid and Storage charge modes and a yellow back lit display. A Dataport is included for PC software, 11v~15VDC and 100v~240V AC Inputs, and a Hyperion Balance Multi-Adapter is included for 2S to 6S packs!
For balancing lithium batteries with balance adapters not compatible with the included Hyperion balancer adapter, please see our selection of balancer adapters to fit Thunder Power, Flight Power, ProTek R/C, E-Flite, Align and other brands of batteries.
Charge Amps vs. Charge Watts
This charger is rated at 6S, 6A with a 50W power limit. It is important to understand the interaction between charge current and charge watts, as the maximum charge current will go down as the voltage of the battery being charged is increased. Hence the 6A charge rating on this charger does NOT mean all battery packs up to 6S can be charged at up to 6A! The maximum charge current for a particular battery pack is determined by the max power of the charger, divided by the voltage of the battery being charged. So a 6S Lithium battery (22.2V) can only be charged at a maximum of 2.25A on this charger (50/22.2 = 2.25A). A 2S Lithum battery (7.4V) can be charged at the full 6A charge rate (as can 7.2V NiMH batteries), but a 3S Lithium battery (11.1V) can only be charged at up to 4.5A (50/11.1 = 4.50A). To determine the maximum charge rate for a particular Lithium battery cell count, use the formula below:Max Charge Rate = 50 / (3.7 x Cell Count)
- 2-Line, 16-Character Blue Backlit LCD Data Display
- No Memory
- 0.1A - 6.0A Selectable Charge Current (50W max)
- 0.1A - 1.0A Selectable Discharge Current (5W max)
- Up to 2.25A @ 6S (50W max)
- Lipo 1S-6S, A123 1S-6S
- NiCd/NiMH 1-14cell, Lead-Acid 2-12V
- Built-in Hyperion LBA10/300 Balancers with 6A max rating
- 300mA max balance rate per cell
- PC Port for firmware updates
- AC 100V ~ 240V Input OR 11V-15V DC Input
- Integral, Thermostat-Controlled Cooling Fan
- Rugged Aluminum Case with Insulating End Caps
- Firmware Upgradable!
- Computer style A/C input cord
This product was added to our catalog on November 14, 2007.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!