- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
JConcepts Bar Codes 2.2 Rear Buggy Tires (2)
This is a set of two JConcepts Bar Codes 2.2 Rear Buggy Tires. The Code of Silence has been broken at JConcepts, and the Bar Codes are out. The Bar Code design is the freshest tire design seen in the last 10 years of racing development regardless of class and scale. Like the name suggests the alternating bar design combined with the addition of the Y side bars provide uncompromised support for blue and black groove conditions. Bar Codes are a specialty tire that when matched to the appropriate track can provide amazing results.
The Bar Codes are a part of the JConcepts special breed of tire, designed for maximum performance when new or used as the design allows even wear all the way down to the tire body. Bar Codes in new condition excel on hard surfaces that have taken rubber with either dry or wet grooved conditions. Worn Bar Codes excel on indoor or outdoor clay tracks where a minimal dust groove has formed.
- Alternating “Bar Code” design with Y side bars
- X-Design interior carcass for enhanced support
- Includes JConcepts And-1 inserts
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- White (Medium): For High Temperature, Outdoor Racing. Intended for use on abrasive tracks.
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Orange (Soft): Intended for Black/Blue Groove conditions. Excels on Dry, High Temperature Tracks
- Gold (Indoor Soft): Developed for indoor Clay surfaces.
- Silver (Super Soft Indoor): Similar to gold, but softer. Breaks in faster, recommended on freshly groomed tracks or when a faster break in is needed.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59° and under, or extremely loose conditions.
- Red (Medium Soft): For high groove traction with broken sections. Excels on grippy surfaces that
This product was added to our catalog on June 30, 2014.
Super Saver Shipping!
|You Save:||$4.25 (28%)|