- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
JConcepts Double Dee's Pre-Mounted SC Tires w/Hazard +3mm Wheel (2) (SC10 4x4)
This is a set of two JConcepts Double Dee's Pre-Mounted SC Tires, in Green compound. These tires have been pre-mounted on black Hazard 12mm Hex wheels with a +3mm offset, and are intended for use on the front and rear of the Associated SC10RS and SC104x4 short course trucks, as well as the SC10FT, Losi XXX-SCT and SCB vehicles equipped with 12mm hex adapters. After numerous requests JConcepts has hit the easy button once again and is now offering its most popular SCT tires pre-mounted on the new +3mm Hazard wheel. With JConcepts it is simple, choose your favorite tire and you’re ready to roll.
The JConcepts Double Dees tire is perfect for a variety of track surfaces. Wear is always the trade off when going to a small pin tire and with the Double Dees for Short Course, these worries have been minimized. Running qualifiers and main events on the same high performance tire is now possible. The Double Dees design is a world leading tire combination right out of the package, the unique technology combined with the sticky Super Soft compound allow the flexibility necessary to compete on even the most demanding surfaces for an extended period of time.
Double Dees excel on indoor and outdoor hard packed surfaces with either dry or wet conditions. Drivers will feel the immediate impact of the exclusive design and proprietary rubber compound as they rip around the track at blistering speeds.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- ROAR National Championship winner
- 5 popular JConcepts tire treads available
- Original 1:1 inspired JConcepts Hazard 12mm hex design
- Additional +3mm width offset each side
- Direct bolt-on fit for the SC10 RS and SC10 4x4
- Bolt-on fit for the SC10 FT and other vehicles with 12mm hex adapters
- Durable design, finish and material
This product was added to our catalog on January 25, 2012.
Super Saver Shipping!
|You Save:||$13.76 (39%)|