- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
JConcepts Hybrid "Elevated Bead" 1/8th Truggy Tires (2)
This is a pack of two JConcepts Hybrid "Elevated Bead" 1/8th Truggy Tires. A combination of years of development with JConcepts drivers; the Hybrids are all the rage and the combination of the most popular JConcepts tires available. A mid-lug design with unique inner Crowbar center lug DNA, the Hybrid is built for speed and ultimate high-speed control and handling. Supported lug control and X-braced sidewall lug detail is designed to go the distance in long qualifiers, final main events and beyond.
Adapted for the 1/8th truck class featuring the Elevated Bead design. Light-weight continuous tire body design minimizes rotating mass which makes the 1/8th truck Hybrid a great performer straight out of the package. Extensive testing showed a smaller pin height is advantageous in many conditions and particularly when sharp angles and edges arise in the track surface. At the base of the design, the new mid-height lugs present the compound to the racing surface while the center lug DNA picks up the heavy lifting for forward-bite.
An immediate winner, the Hybrids in the hands of Ryan Maifield TQ'ed and won the 2011 Alabama Manufacturers Shootout. With 460 strong entries on-hand a 45 minute main event was no issue for the Hybrids, going the distance and then some. Impressive durability, great traction and winning results in a debut performance. Look out for the Hybrids, a contender straight out of the package, an all-out design for racing, pure JConcepts.
- Available in Blue, Black and Green compounds
- Compact, continuous tire body, Elevated bead technology with crisp tread and separation
- Aggressive, supported lug control with X-braced sidewalls
- Includes light-weight Force-1 inserts
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- Blue (Soft): All purpose compound. Excels in dusty, low bite conditions.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59° and under, or extremely loose conditions.
This product was added to our catalog on August 22, 2014.
Super Saver Shipping!