- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
JConcepts Stackers 1/8th Buggy Tires (2)
This is a pack of two JConcepts Stackers 1/8 Scale Buggy Tires. The Stackers tire by JConcepts is a culmination of successful DNA from the highly popular Hybrids and Crowbars tire tread patterns. The Stacker reveals a heavy center lug design which are supported at the lower base with extra rib features and tiny fillets which provide a heavy forward gripping force. Directional slashes cut into the tread soften the lugs to absorb bumps and also increase the lug flexibility to accommodate loose conditions.
The outer rows are a medium to hefty size lug with alternating positioning to drive forward and side-bite while the Stacked rows actively react with one another to lower the overall wear of the tire. The side-lugs are finished off with a hard angle to ease the transition from forward to side-bite while maintaining a linear feel without edginess in the turns. The Stacker inner ribbing features a repeated X-type ribbing which reduces the amount of tire expansion under power while still being soft and cushy for bumps and rutted sections. The Stackers include JConcepts Profiled “closed cell” inserts to finish off an extraordinary tire.
- JConcepts Stacked / Hybrid type design
- Heavy center lug design for increased forward bite
- Ideal spacing for performance, traction and wear
- Super aggressive tread including stacked features
- Available in Medium (Yellow), Soft (Blue), Super Soft (Green), Mega Soft (Black) compounds
- Includes light-weight and durable profiled closed cell inserts
JConcepts Tire Compound Applications:
- White (Medium): For High Temperature, Outdoor Racing. Intended for use on abrasive tracks.
- Green (Super Soft): For conditions with minimum traction. Works well on slippery, wet tracks.
- Black (Mega Soft): Recommended for conditions 59° and under, or extremely loose conditions.
- Yellow (Medium): For outdoor tracks and high temperatures. Long life compound delivers consistent traction.
This product was added to our catalog on August 22, 2014.
Super Saver Shipping!
|You Save:||$10.28 (40%)|