- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
JR G370A Aircraft Rate Gyro
This is the JR G370A Aircraft Rate Gyro. With the change of scale rules allowing Gyros in aircraft at Top Gun, the need for an aircraft gyro in JRís line up became apparent. Being good at meeting the marketís needs, JR started immediately developing an easy-to-use aircraft gyro. The G370A is the sister to the G3703D, modified to meet the needs of fixed-wing applications. With a machined aluminum frame plus aluminum top and base plates, itís virtually crashproof. Its small size and easy programming make it an ideal gyro for your latest warbird or Jet model.
The JR G370A High-Frequency Aircraft Rate Gyro is designed to provide gyro stability to any one of your model's primary flight controls; Rudder, Ailerons, or Elevator. It features MEMS sensor, remote gain adjustment, and easy installation and setup.
- All-in-one super compact, lightweight gyro for easier handling and installation
- Anti-drift sensor allows high-performance flight
- High-speed output, capable of outputting signals to the servo in a shorter cycle, for finer control
- Remote gain adjustment Ė capable of adjusting the gain from the transmitter
- Aluminum case for increased durability and suppressing the effects of electromagnetic noise on the MEMS sensor
Type: Aircraft Gyro
Sensor Type: MEMS
Weight: 0.56 oz (16g)
Length: 1.00 in (25.5mm)
Width: 1.06 in (27mm)
Height: 0.41 in (10.5mm)
Gain Type: Rate Remotely Adjustable (Gain Channel)
Operating Voltage: 4.8V to 6.6V
Reversing Switch: Yes
High/Low Frame Rate Select: Yes - High/Low Servo Deadband Switch Selection
Servo Travel Limiter: Yes
Current Draw: 70mAh average
This product was added to our catalog on June 30, 2011.
Customers that bought this also purchased...