- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
KDE Direct 7215XF-135 High Performance 24-Pole Multi-Rotor Brushless Motor w/10mm Shaft (135kV)
This is the KDE 7215XF-135 High Performance 24-Pole Multi-Rotor Brushless Motor. The 7215XF-135 Multi-Rotor Brushless Motor is an extremely powerful motor developed for multi-rotor and sUAS heavy-lift applications, and was designed to bring high-quality, efficient, vibration-free motors to the market. The motors are designed with performance and durability in-mind, with features unseen in the current market: (1) high-grade, 240°C (464°F) high-temperature solid-core copper windings for failure-free operation in extreme-climates, (2) Japanese-built, 0.2mm silicon-steel stator laminations with Kevlar tie-wraps for high-efficiency performance, and (3) triple-bearing supported, ABEC-7 bearings for maintenance-free and worry-free flying for hundreds of hours. These are just a few of the advantages built-in to these motors, and every detail of the motors was scrutinized to produce the absolute best multi-rotor motor available; for a wide-range of flight applications.
- Industry-Leading Performance: Magnetic field simulation and years of field testing utilized to optimize power‐output efficiency and torque‐curves for multi‐rotor and UAS specific applications. The XF Multi‐Rotor Brushless Motor series produce a high‐level of performance and are built to the highest‐quality standards and manufacturing technology available.
- Universal Propeller Mounting Pattern: All XF Series motors have dual propeller mounting profiles for use with the included KDE Direct adapters; and simple compatibility with a wide‐range of available propulsion options for easy installation.
- Universal Motor Mounting Pattern: All XF Series motors utilize an innovative, universal mounting pattern and shaft-retaining collar for drop-in compatibility and safety with all multi-rotor designs.
- Optimized Stator Design: Stator construction uses the hightest-grade, 0.2mm silicon steel laminations and ultra-high temperatures (240°C/464°F), pure-copper core-windings for optimum efficiency and power transfer. All winders are futher secured with a continuous, Kevlar-tie wrap around all stator teeth to reduce change of winding shorts.
- Magnet Bell Construction: All XF Series motors use true-grade, high-temperatures rated N40UH and N45SH Neodymium sintered-magnets for industry-leading performance. An upper magnet retaining ring, machined slots, and 360° epoxy bonds are incorporated at each magnet location to secure a permanent connection to the motor housing.
- Silicon-Wire Power Leads: High-temperature (200°C/392°F), silicon-wire power leads come pre-soldered with 24K bullet connectors for easy, hassle-free installation.
- Color: Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss endbells, with Black electro-plate, CNC gloss central core (flux ring)
Kv: 135 RPM/V
Maximum Current: TBD
Maximum Power: TBD
Continuous Current: 85+ A
Continuous Power: 4405+ W
Maximum Efficiency: > 93%
Voltage Range: 22.2 V (6S) - 51.8 V (14S)
Io (@10V): 0.7 A
Rm (Wind Resistance): 0.069 Ω
Stator Poles: 24 (24S22P)
Magnetic Poles: 22 (24S22P)
Bearings: Triple, 698-2RS/608-2RS
Mount Pattern: M4 x 35 mm, M5 x 40 mm
Stator Class: 7215, 0.2 mm Japanese
Shaft Diameter: ф10 mm (10 mm Internal)
Shaft Length: 9.5 mm
Motor Diameter: ф80 mm
Motor Length: 44.5 mm
Motor Weight: 565 g (650 g with Wires/Bullets)
Propeller Size: Up to 30"
Motor Timing: 22° - 30°
ESC PWM Rate: 8 - 16 kHz (600 Hz)
- (1) KDE Direct XF UAS M8-RH Propeller Adapter Assembly (72XX Edition)
- (1) KDE Direct XF UAS M8-LH Propeller Adapter Assembly (72XX Edition)
- (1) KDE Direct XF UAS Propeller Bracket Assembly (Black Edition)
- (3) KDE Direct XF 6.5mm 24K Bullet Connectors (Female)
This product was added to our catalog on August 5, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!