- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
KDE Direct Mod 1 Main Drive Gear (115T) (T-Rex 700)
With your purchase, receive at no cost:
This is an optional KDE Direct Mod 1 Pitch, 115 Tooth Main Drive Gear, and is intended for use with ALIGN T-REX 700E/700N/700N E-Conversion series helicopters. This is a direct replacement for the standard Align part #HN7019-1. This Main Drive Gear is precision CNC-machined from Nylatron GSM MoS2-Filled Type 6 Polyamide, one of the best materials available today for polymer gears and is the perfect match for an extremely strong, smooth running, and durable power transmission for the TREX 700 series helicopters. The gear is composed of 115 teeth, utilizing the metric MOD1.0 tooth standard for incredible strength. After months of testing, the gear has been optimized to include numerous design features for peak performance, including:
- Increased gear height to 11mm (stock is 10mm) for increased strength and contact surface area.
- The tooth involute profile has been optimized through numerous design iterations for increased tooth engagement and strength, providing an incredibly quiet and durable gear for a MOD1.0 power train.
- Weight was reduced through FEA optimizations of the machining pattern to significantly reduce weight, while maintaining full strength of a solid-gear profile.
- The self-lubricating properties of the MoS2-Filled Type 6 Polyamide material provides exceptional wear and noise properties, providing a gear that can withstand the harsh nature of hardcore 3D flight.
- 18% Reduced Weight (Less Weight Addition to the Helicopter)
- 17% Stronger Tooth Root (More Power and Torque Capability)
- 23% Stronger Tooth (More Power and Torque Capability)
- 20% Reduced Friction (Less Noise, More Power Transfer)
- 55% Reduced Wear (Longer Lasting Gear)
This product was added to our catalog on May 25, 2010.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This item earns up to 33 VIP Reward Points Learn More