- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
KDE Direct T-Rex 700/800 Flybarless System Mount
This is an optional KDE Direct T-REX 700 Flybarless System Mount, and is intended for use with the Align T-REX 700 DFC series helicopters, but can also be compatible on the T-REX 700 (V1/V2) and 800 DFC series with a simple modification to the side carbon frames (installation templates included).
The Flybarless System Mount provides the ideal mounting location for the Flybarless System electronics, with a location protected internal to the carbon frames and centrally-aligned to the helicopter for optimum control. The Mount design allows for larger-class power systems to be used (HV160A+ ESCs) in the TREX 700/800 helicopters, without the need for canopy modification to achieve proper fit. In addition, the design uses an anti-vibration, ABS mounting surface for the Flybarless System; supported by a lightweight Aluminum 6061-T6 frame for ultimate strength and Flybarless optimization. The ABS mounting surface is 29.5mm wide by 34.0mm long, providing full support of the ALIGN 3GX, Mikado VBAR, BeastX/Spektrum AR7200BX, and other common Flybarless controllers.
- (1) TREX 700/800 Series Aluminum Flybarless System Mount Base Frame
- (1) TREX 700/800 Series ABS Flybarless System Mount Mounting Plate
- *(1) TREX 700/800 Clear Adhesive Drilling Template, Left Frame
- *(1) TREX 700/800 Clear Adhesive Drilling Template, Right Frame
- (4) M2.5 x 0.45 x 6 mm Flat Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (4) M3 x 0.5 x 8 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- (4) M3 x 4.5 mm Aluminum Finishing C Washers
*Drilling Template and procedure NOT required for the TREX 700E DFC edition and the Flybarless System Mount is a direct bolt-in upgrade for the series.
Weight: 14g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
Finish: Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
This product was added to our catalog on July 4, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!