- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
KDE Direct V2 Metal Bearing Block Upgrade (T-Rex 600N)
This is an optional KDE Direct Metal Bearing Block Upgrade, and is intended for use with the Align T-Rex 600N family of helicopters. This part is a direct replacement for the stock Align part number AGNHN6011. The Metal Bearing Block design utilizes high-end CNC machining to produce tight and accurate tolerances throughout the part, giving you the best quality upgrade product on the market. With the addition of the thrust-bearings to support all axial loads, more power will be available for hard pitch-pumps, 3D maneuvers, and autorotations as well as protecting the integrity of the radial bearings. This is the first upgrade on the market to provide full clearance for the elevator arm upgrade, while allowing for +/-14° pitch range using an offset upper mount. New "V2" design incorporates bearing-retaining button head socket head cap screws and updated machining for easier installation and durability.
- (1) TREX 600 Nitro Aluminum Metal Bearing Block Upgrade Set (Upper and Lower)
- (2) Radial Ball Bearing 10.0 x 19.0 x 5.0mm
- (2) Thrust Ball Bearing 10.1 x 18.0 x 5.5mm
- (2) Round Hole Shim 10.1 x 14.0 x 1.0mm
- 16 g ea. (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)
This product was added to our catalog on September 27, 2011.
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!