- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Kyosho Inferno GT2 Race Spec Ferrari 458 Italia ReadySet 1/8 Scale Nitro On-Road Kit w/KT-201
This is the Kyosho Inferno GT2 Race Spec Ferrari 458 Italia ReadySet 1/8 Scale Nitro On-Road Kit. The Ferrari 458 Italia is considered one of the most influential designs of the modern era, and now the Ferrari 458 is part of the Kyosho Inferno GT2 legacy. The official, factory-licensed replica of the Ferrari 458 Italia GT2 race car body features the same award winning styling and design as the original, with the added benefit of more robust wheel wells, and numerous other vents and aerodynamic features to make it a better race car. The Kyosho body even includes real headlight buckets with the yellow tinted lenses, typical of those used in LeMans and ALMS race cars in their respective classes.
The Kyosho GT2 chassis is based on the World Championship winning Inferno MP-7.5 design, which features durable suspension components, adjustable four-wheel independent suspension with oil-filled shocks, a rugged and low-maintenance shaft drive system with an adjustable automatic two-speed transmission, front and rear gear differentials for superior traction, and solid steel driveshafts with front universals. Getting power to the ground are large diameter wheels fitted with low-profile rubber tires that are factory-mounted. The car features a .25 c.i. nitro engine (4.1cc) with a high-performance rear exhaust port coupled to a polished aluminum tuned pipe, combined with five performance-enhancing transfer ports for outstanding power. An automatic centrifugal clutch with replaceable springs and shoes gets the power to the drive system.
All these features combined produces one of the fastest, toughest, biggest and best looking RC cars on the market. Speeds of 60+mph are common right out of the box. No expensive add on's are required to reach the speed claims either. The Ferrari 458 Italia GT2 puts the Inferno GT2 even farther ahead of the competition.
What is a ReadySet? A Readyset is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries and fuel are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
- Almost square dimensions of 310mm width and 360mm wheelbase deliver rock-solid running stability
- Optimal displacement of the KE25 engine generates plenty of powerful drive energy
- Premium grade polished muffler and manifold are included as standard
- Inferno MP-7.5’s superior suspension function has been optimized for on-road performance
- High grip tires combine with high strength wheels to deliver the edge in racing battle
- Includes large capacity air cleaner
- Front/rear independent disc brakes deliver reliable braking power, and minimize change in brake feeling from heat
- Engine’s power band used to greater effect with the shoe-type 2-speed transmission using gear ratio 1st 15 : 46 and 2nd 18 : 43
- 150cc fuel tank delivers about 10 minutes per tank without refueling
- Kyosho's unique 2.4GHz “Syncro KT-201/KR-200” transmitter and receiver incorporate additional functions and are designed for easy operation
Updated GT2 Race Spec Features:
- Hardened main chassis
- Resin chassis stiffener
- KE25 engine pre-installed
- Equipped with 3PC clutch
- Polished muffler and manifold deliver high power output
- KT201 transmitter displays each setting on backlit LCD panel
- Equipped with high torque KS-200 servos incorporating metal gears
Tread (F/R): 262mm/265mm
Tire (F/R): Φ97mm ×40mm
Gear Ratio: 1st 10.14:1,2nd 7.90:1
Weight: 3,650g (approx.)
Engine: KE25 w/Recoil Starter
R/C System: KT-201
- Fully assembled chassis complete with 2channel 2-servo control and linkages installed.
- Pre-cut and pre-painted body complete with decals applied
- PERFEX KT-201 transmitter
- Cross Wrench
Needed To Complete:
- (4) AA-size batteries for Radio
- (4) AA-size batteries for Receiver -OR- 6V receiver pack and charger
- Glow Igniter
- Fuel Bottle
- 20% Nitro Fuel
This product was added to our catalog on April 3, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!
|You Save:||$520.00 (55%)|