- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Kyosho Inferno MP9 ReadySet 1/8 Off-Road Nitro Buggy w/Syncro 2.4GHz Radio & KE21R Engine
This is the Kyosho Inferno MP9 ReadySet 1/8 Scale Off-Road Nitro Buggy, with an included Syncro 2.4GHz Radio System and KE21R .21 Nitro Engine. Based on the Inferno MP9, with the 8-time World Championship winning Inferno series at its core, the chassis has been further enhanced and features front and rear stabilizers for improved cornering, a polished tuned muffler and aluminum threaded shocks.
The KE21R 5-Port Nitro Engine is the muscle of the MP9 ReadySet delivering amazing performance and added fuel economy. The awesome power of the engine will support any type of running, from all out bashing to full on racing. With the Syncro 2.4GHz RC system, frequency headaches are a thing of the past. Simply switch on the power for the fastest and safest control over your nitro machine.
What is a ReadySet?
A Readyset is a fully assembled model that includes nearly everything you need to run. Body Color scheme is complete so only consumables like batteries and fuel are required so you can start operating the model without delay.
- Syncro: A Stylish FHSS 2.4GHz RC system featuring dual rate function all pre-installed in the MP9 Readyset. Also features a 4 channel receiver, providing for a wide range of upgrades.
- MP9: Based on the Inferno MP9 TKI3 with a racing specification chassis to match the power of the new KE21R engine.
- Tuned Muffler: A rear exhaust tuned muffler with a hard polished finish and spring connected manifold are included as standard equipment. Giving you the best performance from the .21R engine you can get.
- Aluminum Threaded Big-Bore Shocks: Features heavy duty big bore oil shocks as standard. Takes even the harshest punishment for long periods without issues and provides excellent damping power. Big Bore Shocks deliver smooth and effective damping for sure-footed performance on a wide range of surfaces.
- Large Diameter Wheels: Comes equipped with the same strong wheels as the MP9 competition kit.
- Kyosho Tires: Micro-square pattern tires are pre-mounted giving you full traction on a wide range of surfaces.
- Super Air Flow Body: Includes a factory-printed body that efficiently channels airflow for greatest aerodynamic effect.
- Flexibility & Rigidity: Composite torque rods on front and rear deliver optimal flexibility and rigidity along the chassis and increase the effectiveness of the suspension for greater traction and consistent handling.
- Gunmetal Anodized: The hard main chassis, radio tray, front upper chassis plate, center diff plate, and the shocks and towers are anodized in gunmetal for added strength and surface hardness giving all your components a longer lifespan.
- Gunmetal 17mm Hubs: Gunmetal 17mm wheel hubs. Now you can use all standard 17mm wheels.
- Endless Adjustments: The suspension and steering linkages feature turnbuckles, which allows for quick adjustments to the camber and steering toe angles. All that's needed is a 5.5mm wrench (KYOYKW011) to make any adjustment on the spot - there's no need to detach or move anything to facilitate an adjustment.
- Full Ball Bearings: Full ball bearings throughout for maximum efficiency through the drive system.
- Tough Buggy: Factory-assembled chassis shares the same tough characteristics and low center of gravity as the World Championship winning Inferno MP9!
- 4WD: Shaft-driven 4WD chassis with three oil filled differentials.
- Clutch System: 3-piece clutch realizes efficient power transfer and full adjustability by changing your springs and/or shoes you can control all aspects of your clutch.
- Universal Swing Shafts: Equipped with Front Universal Swing Shafts for a more efficient drive train.
- 125cc. Fuel Tank: 125cc fuel tank delivers long run times for even more off road action.
Gear Ratio: 11.7:1
Engine: Nitro KE.21R
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-adjusted linkages
- Syncro 2.4GHz Radio System
- Special manifold and muffler
- Pre-painted completed body with installed stickers
- Pre-installed KE.21R engine with recoil pull starter
Needed To Complete:
- R/C Fuel (20% nitro recommended)
- (8) "AA" batteries
- Fuel bottle & Cross wrench
- Glow Igniter
This product was added to our catalog on October 23, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!
|You Save:||$300.00 (38%)|