- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Kyosho PureTen Fazer Ferrari FXX ReadySet 1/10 Electric Touring Car w/Syncro 2.4GHz Radio
This is the Kyosho PureTen Fazer ReadySet 1/10 Electric Touring Car, with an included Ferrari FXX body and Syncro 2.4GHz transmitter. The PureTen Fazer ReadySet features a low CG race ready platform using a specially designed slim yet robust tub chassis with a metal gear differential drive train, sealed in an airtight transmission box to provide superior control and durability. The single-structure left/right lower suspension arms and pivot pins produce the durability and crash-resistance to stand up to the intense training of a beginner, yet still remains suitable to aggressive racing by experienced drivers. Maintenance-friendly features include a motor mount that can be removed with just three bolts and allows straightforward adjustment of gear mesh through the eccentric cam.
The user-friendly design of the EP FAZER 4WD also features fixed camber and caster angles on the suspension, while the stylish FHSS 2.4GHz R/C system with dual rate function is pre-installed with a 4-channel receiver that can be used in other models in the future. Compatible with 200mm bodies, you can easily make your EP FAZER 4WD a scale racing machine you will be proud of. The mild control characteristics and responsive maneuverability of a shaft-driven 4WD machine produces the awesome racing power of the PureTen EP FAZER 4WD, allowing you to enjoy the full experience of R/C racing.
- Low center for gravity design realizes superior maneuverability
- Sealed receiver box protects receiver from dust and dirt
- High response & high torque waterproof KS204WP servo pre-installed
- Includes an extra set of drift tires for twice the fun!
- Includes waterproof Team Orion R10 ONE speed controller (MAX 25A)
- Includes waterproof Team Orion NEON ONE brushless motor (KV-2400)
- SYNCRO KT-200 FHSS 2,4GHz 2 Channel Radio System Installed
- Pre-painted assembled body with decals applied
- Compatible with 200mm bodies
- Sealed differential and transmission delivers the reliability for rough road racing performance
- Fixed length suspension arms eliminate the need for camber, caster and toe-in (front) adjustment
Tread (F/R): 174mm / 174mm
Tire(F/R): Φ68.5mm × 26mm / Φ68.5mm × 26mm
Gear Ratio: 6.34:1
Weight: 1,700g (approx.)
Motor: Orion NEON ONE brushless motor. (KV-2400)
R/C System: Syncro KT-200
- Factory assembled chassis with pre-installed R/C unit
- Pre-painted assembled body with decals applied (with large wing)
- Syncro KT-200 transmitter
- Hex wrench (1.5mm)
- Cross wrench
Needed to Complete:
(4) AA sized alkaline batteries for transmitter
7.2V-Ni-MH battery or 7.4V Lithium Polymer (Lipo) battery
This product was added to our catalog on May 6, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!