- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Losi 3.4 Performance Engine (.20 cu in)
Displacing a category-leading .20 cubic inches, the Losi 3.4 Performance Engine packs big block torque into a small block footprint. The result is unmatched power for an engine this size, offering outstanding acceleration from a standstill all the way up to the top end. Developed from the ground up with inspiration from some of the most potent race-proven engine designs, the Losi 3.4 has a wide RPM range for more torque wherever you need it.
- Most displacement of any small-block nitro engine
- ABC Piston and sleeve construction
- Anodized cooling head with built-in head protector for style and protection
- Brushed T6 aluminum connecting rod
- Solid SG-style crankshaft
- Designed for speed and power for small-block applications
- 6.9mm Slide carburetor with dual mounting position high-speed needle
- Composite carburetor body reduces the risk of vapor lock
- Displacement: .20 cubic inches
- Bore: 16.90mm
- Stroke: 15.30mm
- Engine (Only) Weight: 220.40g
- Benchmark Prop: 34000rpm
- Fuel: 10-30% Nitro
- HP: 1.8
This product was added to our catalog on September 25, 2009.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!
|You Save:||$75.00 (33%)|