- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
LRP Quadra Competition LiPo/LiFe/NiMH/NiCd AC/DC Charger (US Version)
This is the LRP Quadra Competition LiPo/LiFe/NiMH/NiCd AC/DC charger. Thanks to its extensive range of functions and perfect user interface in English and German, this compact charger is ideally suited for planes, cars, and boats. Batteries of all current types can be quickly and easily charged or discharged with up to 10 amps. A storage charge mode is included as well. Due to the integrated power supply and a 12V input, the Quadra Competition V.1 with its 80W charge power is extremely multifunctional. The balancer connector for up to 6S batteries and the USB charge output make this charger a solid choice. Quadra Competition V.1 – the perfect all-round charger with some really unique features.
Charge LiPo – LiFePo – LiIo – NiMH – NiCd - Pb
Fast charge from 0.1 to 10.0A, 1-14 cells (NiMH/NiCd) with adjustable Delta Peak detection, 1-6 cells (LiPo/LiFePo/LiIo/Pb) with automatic cut-off.
Discharge + Cycle
Discharge current from 0.1A to 5.0A and discharge cut-off voltage. Automatic cycling mode for perfect conditioning of your batteries.
USB Charge Output
5V/1A USB charge output, e.g. for mobile phones and MP3 player.
- All-round Usage: Great versatility for all R/C flight, car and boat battery types
- Dual Power: Integrated power supply (AC 100-240V) + DC input (11-15V)
- Blue backlit 16x2 LCD Display: Perfect user interface, easy access to all performance and safety data
- Autostart: Timer and Storage Charge Mode
- Integrated Balancer: For LiPo/LiFePo/LiIo batteries, automatic adaption of the cell condition
- Fully adjustable: Intuitive program structure allows precise adjustment of all parameters
- User Profile Memory: 5 factory pre-set profiles, fully customizable
- Multi Protection System: 100% protection against output reverse polarity, short circuit, input voltage error and over charge
- Plug in and charge: Includes all input (AC + DC) and output cables and connectors
- USB interface: For future firmware updates and data downloads to PC
- Optional temperature sensor available: To accurately measure the battery temperature.
- Charge Power: max. 80w.
DC Input Voltage: 11 - 18V
Charging Capacity: 1 - 15 cell NiMH/NiCd, 1 - 6S LiPo/LiFe/Li-Ion
Charge Current: 0.1 - 10A
Charge Power: Max 80w
Charging Mode: Linear, CC/CV
Integrated Balancer: 2S - 6S
Storage Mode: Yes
USB Charge Output: 5V/1A
Discharge Current: 0.1 - 5.0A
Discharge Power: Max 25w
User Profile Memory: 5
LCD Type: 16x2 blue backlit
USB Connection: Yes
Firmware Updateability: Yes
This product will be in stock on Friday, March 6 2015.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!