- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
Lynx Heli Blade 550 X Aluminum Canopy Post Thumb System (Silver)
This is an optional Lynx Heli Blade 550 X Aluminum Canopy Post Thumb System. The Lynx system is composed by an aluminum rod to install in the frame and a thumbs screw to install in the canopy made by two materials, SST screw and Aluminum Thumb nut.
Intensive testing and experience determined this system to be the best compromise between weight and durability. During the design and test Lynx discovered a binding between the canopy and the two sided servo linkage ball threads. This situation was fixed after making the aluminum rod a little longer, without transforming the original canopy design and shape.
Lynx Heli supplies special rubber grommet to replace the standard one, Lynx grommets are harder to last longer without cutting or breaking down so easy.
- Canopy Support and Thumbs screw designed with easy operation: easy centering and screwing
- Thumbs Screw clamp on the grommet avoiding parts lost
- Bi-material Thumbs screw for the best compromise of Lightweight and durability, avoiding wear friction issue of normal Aluminum / Aluminum canopy post design
- Fast thread features will reduce the number of revolution to lock / unlock the canopy compare normal metric thread
- Special military style thumbs screw assures the ultimate grip. Will provide perfect lock and unlock operation during situations when hands are covered with dirt and oil
- Resized design to avoid canopy / servo linkage binding
Canopy Support Material: Aluminum 6061-T6
Grommets Material: EPDM Black 80 Shore Durometer
Thumbs Screw Material: Aluminum 6061-T6 + SST 304
Hardware: Chrome Steel
Assembly weight: 7.5g (complete set)
- (2) CNC Canopy Support with M3 set screw factory assembled – Silver Color
- (2) Heavy Duty Rubber Grommets
- (2) CNC Bi-Material Thumbs Screw.
This product was added to our catalog on July 2, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!