- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
MKS DS480 Metal Gear High Speed Micro Digital Servo
This is the MKS DS480 Metal Gear Micro Digital Servo. MKS micro servos are the smallest digital servo's available. Featuring a hybrid metal and aluminum/magnesium alloy gear train, and .06 transit speeds, this servo is an excellent choice for any micro servo application that requires lightning fast response at 4.8 or 5 volts.
- Dead band: 0.002ms (Default)
- Control System: +Pulse Width Control
- Working frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- (RX) Required Pulse: 3.0 ~ 5.0 Volt Peak to Peak Square Wave
- Operating Voltage: 4.8 ~ 5.0 V DC Volts
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to + 60 Degree C
- Operating Speed (4.8V): 0.068 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Operating Speed (5.0V): 0.065 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Stall Torque (4.8V): 25.7 oz/in (1.85 kg.cm)
- Stall Torque (5.0V): 26.8 oz/in (1.93 kg.cm)
- 360° Modifiable: YES
- Motor Type: Coreless Motor
- Potentiometer Drive: Indirect Drive
- Driver Type: FET
- Bearing Type: 2 Jewel Bearing + 1 Bronze Bushing
- Gear Type: Metal + Aluminum-magnesium alloy Gears
- Programmable: YES
- Connector Wire Length: 15.0cm (5.9")
- Dimensions: 22.5x10x23.5mm (0.89x0.39x0.93")
- Weight: 9.5g (0.335 oz)
This product was added to our catalog on June 23, 2011.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!