- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
MKS DS480 Metal Gear High Speed Micro Digital Servo
This is the MKS DS480 Metal Gear Micro Digital Servo. MKS micro servos are the smallest digital servo's available. Featuring a hybrid metal and aluminum/magnesium alloy gear train, and .06 transit speeds, this servo is an excellent choice for any micro servo application that requires lightning fast response at 4.8 or 5 volts.
- Dead band: 0.002ms (Default)
- Control System: +Pulse Width Control
- Working frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- (RX) Required Pulse: 3.0 ~ 5.0 Volt Peak to Peak Square Wave
- Operating Voltage: 4.8 ~ 5.0 V DC Volts
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to + 60 Degree C
- Operating Speed (4.8V): 0.068 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Operating Speed (5.0V): 0.065 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Stall Torque (4.8V): 25.7 oz/in (1.85 kg.cm)
- Stall Torque (5.0V): 26.8 oz/in (1.93 kg.cm)
- 360° Modifiable: YES
- Motor Type: Coreless Motor
- Potentiometer Drive: Indirect Drive
- Driver Type: FET
- Bearing Type: 2 Jewel Bearing + 1 Bronze Bushing
- Gear Type: Metal + Aluminum-magnesium alloy Gears
- Programmable: YES
- Connector Wire Length: 15.0cm (5.9")
- Dimensions: 22.5x10x23.5mm (0.89x0.39x0.93")
- Weight: 9.5g (0.335 oz)
This product was added to our catalog on June 23, 2011.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!