- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
MKS DS670 Titanium Gear High Speed Standard Digital Cyclic Servo w/Aluminum Case
With your purchase, receive at no cost:
This is the MKS DS670 Titanium Gear High Speed Standard Digital Cyclic Servo. MKS DS Digital servos are high resolution servos that feature aluminum cases and titanium gears for the ultimate in performance and durability in helicopter cyclic applications.
- Dead band: 0.0008ms (Default)
- Control System: +Pulse Width Control
- Working frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- (RX) Required Pulse: 3.0~5.0 Volt Peak to Peak Square Wave
- Operating Voltage: 4.8~6.0 V DC
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to + 60 Degree C
- Operating Speed (4.8V): 0.111 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Operating Speed (6.0V): 0.089 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Stall Torque (4.8V): 174.73 oz/in (12.58 kg-cm)
- Stall Torque (6.0V): 218.35 oz/in (15.72 kg-cm)
- 360° Modifiable: NO
- Motor Type: Coreless Motor
- Potentiometer Drive: Indirect Drive
- Driver Type: FET
- Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearings
- Gear Type: Titanium Gears
- Programmable: NO
- Connector Wire Length: 24.0cm (9.4")
- Dimensions: 40x20x40mm (1.57x0.78x1.57")
- Weight: 75g (2.64oz)
This product was added to our catalog on June 27, 2011.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!
|You Save:||$53.98 (34%)|
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This item earns up to 106 VIP Reward Points Learn More