- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
MKS DS95-i Titanium Gear High Speed Digital Micro Helicopter Tail Servo
This is the MKS DS95i Titanium Gear High Speed Digital Micro Helicopter Tail Servo. With features that include a chrome/titanium alloy gear train, an aluminum center case, as well as an aluminum upper and lower case, this servo is practically bomb proof. Plus with its Super Narrow Pulse 760μs with AVCS, .03 transit speed and 33 oz/in of torque @ 6 volts, the DS95-i provides impressive reaction, speed and torque that makes it an excellent tail servo.
- Dead band: 0.001ms (Default)
- Control System: +Pulse Width Control
- Working frequency: 760μs / 560hz
- (RX) Required Pulse: 3.0~5.0 Volt Peak to Peak Square Wave
- Operating Voltage: 4.8~6.0 V DC Volts
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to + 60 Degree C
- Operating Speed (4.8V): 0.047 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Operating Speed (6V): 0.038 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Stall Torque (4.8V): 26.66 oz/in (1.92 kg-cm)
- Stall Torque (6V): 33.33 oz/in (2.40 kg-cm)
- 360° Modifiable: YES
- Motor Type: Coreless motor
- Potentiometer Drive: Direct Drive
- Driver Type: FET
- Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearings
- Gear Type: Chrome-Titanium alloy gear
- Programmable: NO
- Connector Wire Length: 20.0cm (7.86")
- Dimensions: 23x12x27.25mm (0.9x0.47x1.07")
- Weight: 21.21g (0.74 oz)
This product was added to our catalog on June 23, 2011.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!