- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
MKS DS95 Titanium Gear High Torque Micro Digital Helicopter Cyclic Servo
With your purchase, receive at no cost:
This is the MKS DS95 Titanium Gear High Torque Micro Digital Helicopter Cyclic Servo. With features that include a chrome/titanium alloy gear train, an aluminum center case, as well as an aluminum upper and lower case, this servo is practically bomb proof. Plus with .05 transit speed and 42 oz/in of torque @ 6 volts, the DS95 provides impressive speed and torque that makes it an excellent cyclic servo.
- Dead band: 0.001ms (Default)
- Control System: +Pulse Width Control
- Working frequency: 1500μs / 333hz
- Data: 850μs~2150μs
- (RX) Required Pulse: 3.0~5.0 Volt Peak to Peak Square Wave
- Operating Voltage: 4.8~6.0V DC
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to + 60 Degree C
- Operating Speed (4.8V): 0.066 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Operating Speed (6V): 0.053 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Stall Torque (4.8V): 33.88oz/in (2.44 kg-cm)
- Stall Torque (6V): 42.36oz/in (3.05 kg-cm)
- 360° Modifiable: YES
- Motor Type: Coreless Motor
- Potentiometer Drive: Direct Drive
- Driver Type: FET
- Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearings
- Gear Type: Chrome-Titanium alloy gear
- Programmable: NO
- Connector Wire Length: 20.0cm (7.86")
- Dimensions: 23x12x27.25mm (0.9x0.47x1.07")
- Weight: 21.21g (0.74oz)
This product was added to our catalog on June 23, 2011.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!
|You Save:||$9.06 (10%)|
This item is eligible for $1.99 flat rate shipping Learn More
This item earns up to 78 VIP Reward Points Learn More