- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Mugen Seiki MBX7T 1/8 Off-Road 4WD Competition Nitro Truggy Kit
This is the Mugen MBX7T 1/8 Scale Off-Road 4WD Competition Nitro Truggy Kit. The MBX7T is based off the MBX7 buggy and features many of the concepts Mugen achieved with the World Champion Buggy. With a strong concentrated on creating more natural corner speed, Mugen decided to redesign the front and rear suspension arms to be longer length. In addition, the 7T front suspension is very unique compared to any other Truggies on the market as you have full adjustability of track-width with the ultra-smooth pillar ball design; you have maximum camber, caster and roll center adjustments.
On the rear end, the updated rear suspension arms help create more rear traction and ultra-smooth action through bumps, jumps and any other obstacles. And of course, the rear suspension has fully adjustable anti-squat and toe in with simple bushing changes in the pivot and rear toe in block. Mugen also includes their famous big bore shocks standard on the 7T so you can be confident that you suspension will be among the finest on the track.
Moving on to the drivetrain, Mugen has passed down the lightweight and cut-out spur and front/rear conical gears seen on the MBX7 buggy to the 7T Truggy. These lightweight parts help reduce rotational mass, boost efficiency and overall, 'free-up' the drivetrain. Both the bevel and conical differential gears are straight cut and heat treated for maximum smoothness and reliability. A specialized brake cam, brake disc and linkage will give you full linear braking power that the Truggy will need.
The overall look of the 7T is awesome with the redesigned aerodynamic low cab forward body which fits tight over the front shock tower and molded side guards of the Truggy. The body is designed for the right amount of front down-force to make the Truggy steer hard but not to be too aggressive. The Mugen wing will keep the back of the Truggy hooked up and flying perfect off jumps.
- 3mm A7075 hard anodized chassis
- Lightweight steel spur gear
- Lightweight conical gears
- Straight cut conical and ring gears
- Specially designed front and rear lower suspension arm
- Specially designed rear suspension pivot plate and rear toe in block
- 5mm A7075 aluminum lower suspension plates
- 5mm A7075 aluminum front shock tower
- 4mm A7075 aluminum rear shock tower
- Stylish cab forward Truggy body
- High down-force wing which is adjustable front to back
Needed to Complete:
- .21 or .28-Size Nitro Engine
- 1/8-Scale Exhaust System
- 2 to 3-Channel Radio System
- Receiver Pack and Charger
- Starter Box
- Glow Igniter
- Nitro Fuel
- Fuel Bottle/Fuel Gun
- Polycarbonate-Compatible Paint
- Modeling Tools
- 1/8-Scale Off-Road Truggy Tires, Wheels, and Insert
This product was added to our catalog on May 28, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!