- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
Novak 4PHD 4-Pole Sensored Brushless Motor (4600kV)
- Rugged and high-performance motor ideal for 1/10th 4X4 Short Course vehicles for club and national level racing
- Sensor-based brushless motor for unmatched torque and low-speed driveability when used with a sensor-based speed control (can be used with sensorless controllers as well- remove included sensor harness)
- Ultra-pure copper windings combined with a powerful Kevlar-wrapped and precision-balanced 4-pole rotor provide massive torque with instantaneous throttle response
- Pre-wired with 12AWG multi-colored silicone power wire for maximum power transfer
- 25mm mounting bolt pattern with 2 large (4mm) and 4 standard (3mm) screw holes
- High RPM ABEC 5 oversized (16mm x 5mm NSK) ball bearings treated with Novak’s exclusive Speed Lube bearing oil to extend life and increase RPM
- Precision CNC machined 7075-T6 aluminum motor can with machined heat sink for additional heat dissipation and reduced operating temperatures
- Power wires enclosed in housing to help protect against dirt, water, and other elements
- Hardened 5mm output shaft, compatible with Novak’s Mod 1 and 32-pitch steel pinion gears
- 4mm gold-plated bullet motor connectors included
- Carries Team Novak’s commitment to excellent quality and support, and a 1 year manufacturers warranty
- All motors are 100% tested to ensure your product works right out of the box and on the track!
Motor Weight (oz/g): 8.6 oz. (245g) with 6" 12AWG power wire
Input Voltage: 2S LiPo (8.4 VDC)
Kv (Unloaded): 4,600 RPM/Volt
Max RPM: 50,000
Motor Diameter: 1.41" / 35.9mm
Motor Length: 2.62" / 66.5mm
Shaft Diameter: 5 mm
Shaft Length: 0.59" / 15 mm
Mounting: 25mm ř (M3x0.5; M4x0.7)
Magnet: 4-pole Sintered Neodymium
This product was added to our catalog on September 15, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!