- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
Novak Ballistic 540 SmCo Tuning Rotor
This is the Novak Ballistic 540 SmCo Tuning Rotor. Novak has produced an incredible tuning option for the racing arena in their never-ending search to bring racers the absolute highest quality components and materials - the Samarium Cobalt (SmCo) Tuning Rotor. Developed to withstand extremely high temperatures, Novak designed this rotor to retain its core magnet strength over the course of a run so that your motor runs consistently, will not suffer from fade and will produce consistent braking and throttle response.
Using SmCo rare-earth materials, this rotor has higher demagnetizing ability than Neodymium, and will increase, and better sustain, RPM under load. This all translates to improved efficiency and added temperature tolerance─all crucial characteristics when you find yourself pushing the limits of racing. Recommended for all 540 applications.
To view the technical article "Samarium Cobalt (SmCo) vs Neodymium (Neo)", click here.
- High-strength Samarium Cobalt magnetic material for higher demagnetizing ability than Neodymium material
- Withstands higher temperature tolerance than Neodymium rotors
- Allows motor to run consistently under load over full RPM range with no fading
- Recommended for all applications
- Compatible with all Novak 540-size brushless motors: Ballistic Racing, Ballistic Spec, Velociti Racing, and SS Pro series
- Developed and manufactured to Novak Electronics’ strict standards
Magnet: High-strength, Samarium Cobalt
Shaft Diameter: 1/8”
This product was added to our catalog on March 8, 2012.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!