- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Novak Crusher 2S-4S Crawler Brushless Motor Combo (21.5T)
This is the Novak Crusher 2S-4S Crawler Brushless Motor Combo, with an included 21.5 Turn Ballistic Crawler motor. Rock Crawling has become more than just getting across tough terrain the safest way possible. Rock races, tough truck challenges, and various forms of ultra and ultimate 4x4 formats have created a demand for a wide range, high powered, compact system. The Crusher crawling combo is here to answer that call! The combo includes Novak’s Crusher ESC with all of the proven Novak rock crawling features you demand, like powered hill brakes, instant reverse, and full-time sensor-based performance for unmatched low- speed throttle response and power. Add to that a completely rebuildable Ballistic Crawler Brushless Motor, and a system that comes ready to install out of the package, and the Novak Crusher Crawler Combo has everything you’ve been looking for!
The Crusher is race-ready with a built-in 5-amp BEC, wide 2S-4S voltage range, and enhanced Novak X-Drive firmware upgrades. Novak crawling ESCs have the most powerful hold/hill brakes in the industry, and the Crusher features Power Brake settings that will hold even the heaviest crawlers on the steepest of inclines. When you are done scaling tough descents and need to get to the next obstacle or down the trail faster, the Crusher utilizes Novak’s RPM Boost Timing for added RPM and top speed. The Crusher’s sealed case design, complete coverage heat sink, and included cooling fan ensure you can thrash on your rig run after run.
NOVAK BUILT AND SUPPORTED
Novak takes pride in its manufacturing facility in Irvine, California and also with its use of high-quality components and assembly and testing processes. Each Novak Crusher Crawler Brushless System is built and tested in the Novak factory to Novak’s exacting standards. All Novak products are supported by Novak’s knowledgeable customer support staff and race team.
- Rugged performance sensor-based combo for 2S, 3S and 4S rock crawling, rock racing, trail hauling, and non-racing “go-fast” setups
- Durable ESC design with sealed case and replaceable wires
- Heavy-duty Built-in 5A BEC
- Novak’s Power Hill/Hold Brakes for extreme holding power in crawling applications
- Novak RPM Boost Timing™ --Dynamic Timing Advance for increased RPM
- Complete onboard programming- Nothing extra needed
- Auto-detect LiPo Cutoff and ESC Thermal Overload Protection
- Novak X-Drive™ firmware for unmatched throttle response and control
- Meets RoHS compliance and includes 120-Day Warranty
- Completely rebuildable brushless motor with high torque crawling rotor
- Designed and assembled by Novak in Irvine, Calif., using globally-sourced components
- Motor Type: Sensored Brushless
- Fwd/Brk/Rev: F / Drag Brake / R (F / B / R when used with a non-crawling motor)
- Input Cells (LiPo/Ni-MH): 2-4S LiPo cells/4-14 NiMH (Lipo recommended for performance setups and when using RPM Boost Timing)
- Size (in/mm): 1.16x1.47x0.96" (29.5x37.3x24.4mm)
- Weight (oz/g): 1.42 oz. (40.4 g)
- On-Resistance (ohms): 0.00040 ohms @ 25°C trans. temp. (brushless)
- ESC Motor Limit:
- Brushless 2S: 6.5-turn 540-size (13.5T Crawler); 4.5T 550-size
- Brushless 3S: 13.5-turn 540-size (13.5T Crawler); 6.5T 550-size
- Brushless 4S: 13.5-turn 540-size (13.5T Crawler); 7.5T 550-size
- BEC (volts / amps): 6.0 volts DC / 5.0 amps
- Wire Size (GA): 14G Super-Flex Copper-Strand Silicone Wire
- Motor Size: 2.07x1.41 (52.6x35.8mm)
- Motor Weight: 6.6 oz (187g)
- Shaft Diameter: 0.125"
- kV (unloaded): 1350 RPM/Volt
- Watts: 85
- Magenetic Material: Sintered Neodymium
- Design: Sensored
This product was added to our catalog on September 13, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!
|You Save:||$66.01 (23%)|