- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
Novak Eiger Pro Crawler ESC/Rock Star Brushed Crawling Motor & BEC Combo (35T)
This is the Novak Eiger Pro Crawler Brushless Electronic Speed Controller Combo, with an included Rock Star 35 Turn Crawling Motor and High-Voltage BEC Module. This cost-saving combo has everything you need to get your rock crawler rig ripping across the wide open spaces, while still having plenty of stump-pulling power. The Eiger Pro Combo is a first for the rock crawling world as it includes Novak’s proven high-voltage, heavy-duty BEC. Upgraded servo’s and light kits are not a problem!
The Eiger Pro and the Rock Star motors have been proven to perform great on and off the rocks. They have been paired up to give you a cost-saving package with everything you need in the box. The ESC is pre-wired and includes additional wiring and installation parts.
The Eiger Pro and Rock Star 35T and BEC Combo is the perfect match for just about any scale truck, rock racer, or single-motor rock crawler. The wide input voltage range (7.2-11.1V / 2S-3S), and 35-turn motor mean they can be used in many other applications as well. The Eiger Pro is ready to tackle all challenges and includes robotic and non-crawling modes for general usage and bashing.
The Novak Eiger Pro 2S/3S Crawling Brush ESC (NOV1836) includes Novak's High-Voltage Universal 3-Amp BEC Module (NOV5463), and sports superior transistors for unmatched on-the-rock performance. If you require the best and fastest on the rocks, the Eiger Pro can handle a 20-turn motor with a 3S LiPo with no problem.
Not Just For Crawling
The Eiger Pro ESC comes ready to crawl, and will default to the normal rock crawling settings: forward and reverse with high-power drag brake. Not only can you adjust the power of your Drag/Hill Brakes via the simple on-board programming, but you can turn them off completely. This will set the speed control in normal "Basher" mode with forward and brake operation -just like a regular, non-crawling ESC! It's the best of both worlds; crawling and bashing.
Rock Star Expert Crawling Brushed Motors
These brushed crawling motors are Sagami-built with high-quality materials. Rock Star motors are available in high turn counts (35T, 45T, and 55T) for maximum torque and long run times. The Rock Stars are completely rebuildable with an easily accessible commutator, replaceable brushes and springs. The brushed motor is also outfitted with dual-ball bearings for a smooth and efficient ride, and high strength magnets for unmatched brush-motor performance. The motors are thoroughly tested by Novak to ensure their performance.
In addition to the Eiger 2S/3S Crawling Brush ESC, the Rock Star motors are compatible with Rooster Crawler Edition (NOV1841) and Novak's M2 Dig Dual Brush ESC (NOV1846).
Eiger Pro Features:
- Designed especially for the demands of crawling vehicles to maneuver over the toughest terrain, and also works great for non-crawling applications
- Compact and lightweight design
- Compatible with Novak Terra Claw, Rock Star and other 540-size & 380-size brushed motors
- 4 adjustable parameters: Brake Power/Throttle Mode (5 settings), Dead Band (5 settings), Drive Frequency (5 settings), and Voltage Cut-Off
- Water-resistant case with silicone gasket seal to help keep out the elements
- Built-In Voltage Cut-Off Circuitry prevents damage to LiPo batteries (auto detects 2S or 3S)
- Built-In 6V output for optional accessory fan or other detail items such as running lights
- User friendly One-Touch programming interface with four multi-colored status LEDs to help personalize the speed control's settings
- Novak's One-Touch Set-Up™ for quick, easy transmitter set-up
- Heavy-duty, internal 2A BEC for high-torque single servo applications. Don’t let the specs fool you—all ESC’s BECs are not created equal. The Eiger’s 2A BEC will go toe-to-toe with many other higher rated units.
- Three ESCs in one—The Eiger has a non-crawling, Basher Mode and can be used in any 1/10th, 1/12th, 1/16th, or 1/18th application with a 20T or higher brushed motor. Additionally, The Eiger has a Servo Mode for forward and reverse directions (no brakes) that can be used for robotic applications.
- Built-in diagnostic temperature monitoring lets you quickly check the ESC's operating temperature at any time
- Thermal Overload Protection circuitry to protect the ESC from overheating
- Gold-plated direct-solder wiring tabs for flexible soldering options
- Plug-and-Play—The Eiger is factory-wired with gold-plated Bullet motor plugs
- Factory installed power capacitor
- User-replaceable input harness
- Meets RoHS compliance and includes 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Designed, assembled and tested by Novak in Irvine, Calif., using globally sourced components
Rock Star Features:
- Specifically designed for R/C vehicles that require precise movement & control
- High number of turns for excellent torque and long-run times
- Easily accessible commutator for easy maintenance
- Direct-Solder Wiring Tabs for flexible soldering options
- Sagami Built in Japan
- Tested by Novak in Irvine, Calif.
Eiger Pro Specifications:
Motor Compatibility: Brushed only
Fwd/Brk/Rev: F/Drag Brakes/R (crawling modes); F/B (basher mode); F/R (servo mode)
Input Cells: 2-3S LiPo or 4-9 NiMH (NOV5463 BEC required for 3S)
Size: 1.15x0.95x0.66” (29.0x24.3x16.8mm)
Weight (w/o wires): 0.64 oz. (18.1g)
On-Resistance: 0.00036 ohms
Motor Limit (540): Eiger: 20T or higher (2S); 35T or higher (3S) brushed motor
Motor Limit (380): Any 380-size brushed motor
BEC: 6V DC / 2A, includes external 6V 3A HV BEC
Wire Size: 14G Super-Flex Copper-Strand Silicone Wire
Battery/Motor Plug: Gold-plated Bullet motor plugs factory installed. No battery plug
Status LEDs: 4 (multi-colored)
Rock Star Specifications:
Number of Turns: 35 (NOV3233)
Design: Stand-up Brushed
Input Voltage: 2S-3S LiPo cells or 4-7 cells (1.2V/cell)
Motor Size (540): 2.07x1.42" (52.7x36.1mm)
Shaft Diameter: 0.125" (3.2mm) [accepts all 1/8" pinion gears]
Bearing: Standard 3/8" x 1/8"
Motor Weight: 5.97 oz., 169 grams
Magnet: High-Strength Ferrite
This product was added to our catalog on December 12, 2012.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!