- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
Novak Impact Brushless ESC/Vulcan Modified Brushless Motor Race Combo (7.5T)
This is the Novak Impact Brushless ESC/Vulcan Modified Motor Race Combo, with an included 7.5 Turn Vulcan Modified Brushless motor. Many of today’s race bred vehicles have little room for electronics. To comply with this growing trend, Novak developed the Impact Racing ESC. Novak’s Super-Tuner, X-Drive-equipped, pint-size power house is perfect for modern vehicles that are tight on space. The Impact is small in size and huge in tuning features. This modified-rated ESC has the proven Novak go-fast features of its bigger brother the Pulse, but is scaled down to fit a wider range of vehicles.
The Impact and Vulcan Mod 7.5T offer racers the perfect blend of size and performance. With full-featured on board programming, factory-installed wire, and Novak's proven Super-Tuner with X-Drive, the Impact will be sure to impress. The Vulcan Mod 7.5T is the next generation of the proven Ballistic platform. The Vulcan motor’s high-RPM stator and improved end bell, offers racers smoother delivery of power and an easy-to-adjust timing assembly.
- Small and lightweight spec racing combo ideal for vehicles that have tight fitting spaces for the ESC
- ESC and motor designed and tested to work optimally together
- Super-Tuner™ firmware for quick and complete ESC customization
- 5 customizable profiles that can be easily saved onboard for multiple track setups
- Specialized RPM tables for fine tuning the Dynamic Timing Advance
- Short-stack, high RPM stator that’s hand wound by Novak motor experts with Novak’s American Red Wire
- Engineered by Novak to meet ROAR specifications (pending approval)
- Nickel-plated, sintered Neodymium rotor
- Vented endbell for maximum airflow and a one-piece front can to ensure proper bearing alignment
- Completely rebuildable motor design with an interchangeable stator design and several tuning rotor options
- Adjustable motor timing to allow fine tuning of motor feel and power band
- Removable shielded sensor harness plugs into a silicone-sealed gasket to keep dirt and debris from damaging the motor’s sensor plug, and keeps your sensor harness secure
- Meets RoHS compliance and includes a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Input Cells: 1*-2S LiPo / 4-6-cell NiMH
- Size: 1.15x0.95x0.79” (29x24.3x20mm)
- Weight (w/o wires): 0.75 oz. (21.3 g)
- On-Resistance: 0.0004 ohms @ 25°C trans. temp.
- Motor Compatibility: 540-size sensored brushless motor (2 pole); Limit TBA
- BEC: 6.0 volts DC / 2.0 amps
- Wire Size: 14G Super-Flex Novak Silicone Wire
- Status LEDs: 5, multi-colored, on-board
- Motor Dimensions (540): 2.07x1.41" (52.6x35.8mm)
- Weight: 6.1oz (173g)
- Shaft Diameter (inches): 0.125"
- Magnetic Material: High Strength Sintered Neodymium
- Design: Sensored
- Stator Insert Color: Gray
This product was added to our catalog on June 25, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!