- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
ParkZone Sport Cub Plug-N-Play Electric Airplane
This is the ParkZone Sport Cub Plug-N-Play Electric Airplane. The full-scale Cub Crafters Sport Cub is an inspired reinvention of the Piper Super Cub that is introducing a whole new generation of aviators to the wonder and excitement of back country flying.
The ParkZone Sport Cub park flyer is a fantastic recreation of this aerial adventure machine that will open a new world of possibilities for RC pilots too. Constructed of durable, lightweight Z-Foam material, it shares many of the same aerodynamic features that give the full-scale version its light wing loading and superb short field abilities. Oversized tundra tires for flying off grass and other rough surfaces are included. Those in search of the ultimate RC bush flying experience have the option of adding floats and functional flaps.
This Plug-N-Play version can be flight-ready in the time it takes to install a receiver and charge a battery.
- Powerful 480-size, 960Kv BL outrunner motor, installed
- 18A brushless ESC, installed
- Aileron, elevator and rudder servos installed
- Durable Z-Foam™ construction
- Oversized tundra tires
- Leading edge vortex generators
- Designed to accept the HobbyZone® Super Cub Float Set, sold separately
- Optional flap servo, sold separately
- Large, easy-access battery hatch
- Requires a 4+ channel (5+ channel with flaps) aircraft transmitter with receiver, 3S 1300-2200mAh Li-Po battery and charger, all sold separately
Wingspan: 51.0 in (1300mm)
Overall Length: 34.0 in (865mm)
Flying Weight: 33.3 oz (945 g)
Motor Size: 480 Brushless Motor 960kV
Radio: 4+ channel (5+ channel for optional flaps) (required)
Prop Size: 9 x 6
Speed Control: 18 amp brushless ESC (installed)
Recommended Battery: 11.1V 3S 1300mAH LiPo battery (required)
Landing Gear: Yes
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Is Assembly Required: Yes
Weight: 945 grams (33.3 ounces) with battery
- PNP Sport Cub
- (1) 480 Brushless Motor, 960kV, Installed
- (2) Aileron Servos, Installed
- (1) Elevator Servo, Installed
- (1) Rudder Servo, Installed
- (1) 18 Amp ESC, Installed
Needed To Complete:
- 2.4GHz 4-Channel Radio System (Transmitter + Receiver)
- Lithium Polymer Battery Pack (11.1V 3S LiPo Recommended)
- Compatible Battery Charger
This product was added to our catalog on June 2, 2014.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!