- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
ParkZone Ultra-Micro P-51D Mustang RTF w/AS3X
This is the ParkZone Ultra-Micro P-51D Mustang Ready-to-Fly Airplane with the awesome AS3X stabilization system. If you’re looking for the most satisfying ultra micro Mustang experience available, this is your plane. For starters, it boasts a level of detail rarely seen in ultra-micro size models. With features that include molded panel lines, clear canopy, gun and exhaust details, pilot figure, instrument panel details and a 4-bladed prop, the P51D AS3X recreates the classic looks of the P51D in ultra micro size better than any micro version before it. Even the trim scheme is that of a full-scale Mustang that flew with the 334th Fighter Squadron during World War II.
In the air, its advanced AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) System will work behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of forces like P-factor, turbulence and torque. Instead of an ultra micro, you’ll feel like you’re at the controls of an expertly tuned, giant-scale model that flies like it’s on rails.
- ParkZone® DSM2®/DSMX® receiver/ESC/AS3X® unit, installed
- Realistic 334th Fighter Squadron trim scheme
- Clear canopy with pilot figure
- Gun, exhaust and instrument panel details
- 4-bladed prop
- Molded panel lines
- Removable landing gear with steerable tail wheel
- 8.5mm brushed motor
- Includes 1S 150mAh 25C Li-Po battery
- Includes 1-cell DC charger
- Includes ParkZone MLP4DSM 4-channel transmitter
Wingspan: 16.2 in (410mm)
Overall Length: 14.1 in (357mm)
Flying Weight: 1.5 oz (43 g)
Radio: 4-channel transmitter (included)
CG (center of gravity): 1.38 in (35mm) behind the leading edge at wing root
Prop Size: 100 x 100mm 4-blade propeller
Recommended Battery: 3.7V 1S 150mAh LiPo (included)
Charger: AC/DC 3.7V LiPo charger (included)
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Indoor/Outdoor
Is Assembly Required: No
Needed To Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need to get flying is included in the box. You can have this Ready-To-Fly version airborne in the time it takes to charge the battery.
This product was added to our catalog on May 21, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!