- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
Parrot AR Drone Navigation Board
- Ultrasonic sensors to measure altitude changes
- Altimeter sensor for improved accuracy of altitude corrections
- 3-axis digital accelerometer to monitor positional movements
- 2-axis gyroscope and a precision piezoelectric gyroscope for Pitch, Roll and YAW measurements
- 3-axis magnetometer for orientation purposes
These sensors compose the overall feedback from the AR.Drone 2.0. The fusion of these data provides the Euler angles of the AR.Drone. Euler angles are used for stabilization. The navigation board software may be updated when you update the AR.Drone software.
This kit includes one navigation board and four screws.
This product was added to our catalog on July 8, 2014.
Super Saver Shipping!