|Chico, California, December 23, 2008 - A Main Hobbies today announced availability of the second generation TZ-V2 .50 size pro level helicopter kit from JS Model, affectionately called the "3D Frenzy"! Featuring strong and lightweight G-10 main frames, 120 or 140 degree swash-plate, full metal main blade grips and other "Pro" level features, the TZ-V2 "3D Frenzy" helicopter will surprise you with its low cost and superb flight performance! The narrow-profile design of the fuselage and main frame helps reduce drag for smoother, faster flight in all directions.
Building this kit is fast and easy as many of the sub-assemblies come pre-assembled at the factory. The initial flight characteristics when assembled out of the box are extremely smooth and stable, making it perfect for beginner and intermediate level pilots. For the more advanced 3D pilots, adding a set of lightweight 3D paddles and blades (such as the Curtis Youngblood "Stick Bangers" and "Super Stubz"), this helicopter becomes a 3D monster! Even the most advanced pilots will enjoy how quick and agile the "3D Frenzy" becomes! On top of the awesome performance, the low cost of replacement parts makes the TZ-V2 "3D Frenzy" the perfect .50 sized nitro helicopter for pilots of any level. From "Mild to Wild", the "3D Frenzy" delivers what you're looking for!
Check out the HD video of the prototype helicopter in action on You Tube! Don't forget to watch the video in HD mode for maximum quality:
The helicopter kit will sell with a street price of $219.99, without main blades. Helicopters are expected to arrive in the first or second week of January.
You can find this product listed here:
- Strong and lightweight G-10 side frames
- Three point metal mainshaft bearing mounts
- Metal main blade grips
- Strong A-Arm style CNC machined elevator linkage
- CNC machined aluminum engine mounting block
- Push-pull linkages on all cyclic servos
- Forward mount engine for easy glow plug access
- 120 or 140 CCPM swashplate control system
- Front mounted radio mounting frame
- Low maintenance belt driven tail
- Easily removed, vibration-isolated fuel tank
- Pre-painted white fiberglass canopy with decals
About A Main Hobbies
- Type: .50 size glow powered 3D Pro Helicopter
- Control System: 120/140 degree CCPM
- Rotor Blade Length: 600mm
- Tail Blade Length: 84mm to 95mm
A Main Hobbies is a leading Internet retailer of radio controlled cars, trucks, helicopters and airplanes. Founded in early 2004, A Main Hobbies has rapidly become one of the largest Internet retailers in the country. A Main Hobbies prides itself on having the products customers' need, when they need it, and providing first class customer service and product support. A Main Hobbies is a division of Good Time Hobbies, Inc., a privately held California Corporation. The company's Web address is http://www.amainhobbies.com.