Chico, California, October 18, 2007 – A Main Hobbies today announced a ProTek R/C brand Lithium Polymer 4-cell 2100mAh 20C power pack. This lightweight Li-Poly 20C battery makes an excellent starter box battery for R/C Cars and Trucks! You can significantly reduce the weight of your starter box, as one of these batteries will weigh less than one third of two 3600mAH NiMH packs (220g vs 802g). This will make your starter box almost 1.3 pounds lighter! Not to mention they will have increased voltage and punch, making it easier to start a tight engine.
2C Maximum Charge Rate!
This battery pack is designed to be safely charged at 2C, twice the normal 1C charge rate required for most Li-Poly battery packs. With a 2C charge rate, you can get these battery packs fully charged in only slightly more than half the time it will take to complete a 1C charge.
You can find this product listed here:
- You will need a Li-Poly specific charger to charge the pack (NiMH or NiCD only chargers WILL NOT WORK!)
- You must not over discharge the Li-Poly battery pack.
- Read the instructions carefully before operating this battery.
- Capacity: 2100 mAh
- Voltage: 14.8 volts nominal
- Connector Type: None (16 GA wire)
- Balancer Type: Align/E-Flite compatible
- Weight: 220 grams
- Configuration: 4S1P
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 35 x 100 x 28mm
- Maximum Charge Rate: 2C (4.2A)!
- Maximum Continuous Discharge : 20C (42A)
- Maximum Burst Discharge : 30C (63A)
Please direct dealer enquiries through
HRP Distributing. You can find HRP Distributing on the internet at the
following location: http://www.hrpdealer.com/
About A Main Hobbies
Main Hobbies is a leading Internet retailer of radio controlled cars,
trucks, helicopters and airplanes. Founded in early 2004, A Main
Hobbies has rapidly become one of the largest Internet retailers in the
country. A Main Hobbies prides itself on having the products customers’
need, when they need it, and providing first class customer service and
product support. A Main Hobbies is a division of Good Time Hobbies,
Inc., a privately held California Corporation. The company's Web
address is http://www.amain.com.