- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Pro-Line 1966 Ford F-150 Body (Clear)
This is the Pro-Line 1966 Ford F-150 Body. The ’66 F-150 body features a variety of perfectly scaled details like step-sides and huge fender flares that will bring you back to the good old days. You can even create your own version of the Class 8 Desert Truck that dominated the desert in the 1980’s! However you decide to detail your truck, the ’66 Ford body will turn heads and transform your SC into the best looking truck around.
- Traxxas® Slash® 2wd trucks require the Pro-Line PRO6070-00 Extended Body Mount.
- Traxxas® Slash® 4x4 trucks requires the Pro-Line PRO6087-00 Extended Body Mount.
- Associated SC10 2WD trucks requires the Pro-Line PRO6071-00 Extended Body Mount.
- All mounts are sold separately.
- Licensed 1966 Ford F-150 body for SC trucks with Extended Body Mounts (sold separately)
- Old-School “Hay Hauler” looks
- Unmatched detail and realism
- Made from durable / genuine Lexan®
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Length: 20.3" (516mm)
Width @ Doors: 9.4" (239mm)
Height: 6.5" (165mm)
Wheel Base: 12.7" (323mm)
- Clear Lexan® 1966 F-150 Body
- Decal sheet
- Window masks
- Paint-then-peel overspray film
This product was added to our catalog on July 17, 2013.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
Super Saver Shipping!