- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Pro-Line Big Blox 1/8 Buggy Tires w/Closed Cell Inserts (2)
This is a set of two Pro-Line Big Blox 1/8 Buggy Tires. Pro-Line’s Big Blox tires are quite possibly the ultimate Long Wear tire. Customers and racers continue to demand higher and higher performance out of 1/8 Buggy Race tires, while also demanding tires that last longer and longer. After much consultation and input from top-level Pro-Line drivers both in the U.S. and around the globe, Pro-Line has developed the Big Blox Race Tire to meet these lofty expectations. Large center lugs formed into a grid pattern provide the base for the long wear characteristics and unmatched mechanical grip found by all test drivers.
The Big Blox tire also pays homage to Pro-Line’s rich racing heritage and 30th Anniversary with Bow-Tie shaped lugs that dig in and bite, propeling your Buggy to the top step of the podium. Great care was taken in detailing the side tread to achieve the same smooth side bite and steering feel found in Pro-Line’s highly successful Multi-time National Champ Blockade Race Tire. The Large Lugs on the Big Blox allow racers to choose softer compounds than previously possible while still providing the tire life to last through long A-Mains. Step into the Big Time with Pro-Line’s new Big Blox!
Click here for Pro-Line Tire Compound Chart.
- Large Center Lugs provide unmatched longevity
- Bow-Tie shaped Tread pays homage to Pro-Line’s 30 year Racing Heritage
- X-Series medium compound provides unmatched stability and traction at high-speed while also enhancing the wear characteristics of the Tires.
- High density, reusable Closed Cell inserts included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
Height: 4.37" (111mm)
Width: 1.68" (43mm)
- (2) Big Blox Off-Road 1:8 Buggy Race Tires
- (2) V2 Closed Cell Foam Inserts
This product was added to our catalog on August 22, 2014.
Super Saver Shipping!
|You Save:||$9.31 (36%)|