- My Shopping Cart
- Total: $0.00
Browse All Departments
Pro-Line ProTrac Suspension Kit (Stampede 4x4)
This is an optional Pro-Line ProTrac Suspension Kit for the Traxxas Stampede 4x4. Pro-Line's ProTrac Suspension kit for the Stampede 4x4 is an easy to install modification that will greatly increases forward acceleration, corner speed, consistency and drivability. Pro-Line revolutionized the 2WD Slash with the original ProTrac Suspension kit and now the same advantages are available for your Stampede 4x4! The kit includes longer Front and Rear suspension arms for improved handling and a wider stance that will make your truck more stable while bashing around. The ProTrac arms not only look better than the stock arms, but they are beefier and have more suspension adjustment holes so you can dial in the truck faster than ever. With this suspension kit installed on your Stampede 4x4 you can run any wheels made to fit the Stampede 4x4 and you will have a wider and more stable truck. If you only do one upgrade to your Stampede 4x4, this is by far the one to have because Pro-Line's new ProTrac Suspension kit will transform your truck into an unstoppable BASHING MACHINE!
- Widens your truck drastically (18mm) improving stability and handling
- Beefy and Trick Suspension Arms - Made in the USA
- Longer and stronger turnbuckles with included wrench
Note: While the stock axles will work with the ProTrac Suspension Kit, some customers may want a heavy duty CVD option for their truck (for Racing or Extreme Bashing purposes). The following MIP option has been confirmed to work with the kit:
- MIP11104 X-Duty CVD Kit (2 Required for Front and Rear)
- MIP10133 X-Duty Front Axle (2 Required for Front Left and Front Right)
If you already own X-Duty CVDs for the Slash®/Stampede® 4x4, you can use MIP11105 Male bones to convert your drives to the new length. Axles can then be skipped in this case.
- (4) Front and Rear ProTrac arms (PRO6082-01)
- (2) 50mm x 4mm Rear Camber Links (PRO6062-06)
- (2) 60mm x 4mm Front Camber Links (PRO6082-02)
- (2) 70mm x 4mm Steering Links (PRO6062-07)
- (1) Turnbuckle Wrench (PRO6062-49)
This product was added to our catalog on March 30, 2012.
Customers that bought this also purchased...
$1.99 Flat Rate Shipping!