This is the ProTek R/C "Super Stock" 2S 3800mAh, 50C Lithium Polymer hard case stick battery pack. This round style battery pack is super light weight and is a great option to reduce weight for stock class racing. This battery is designed to be used in 2wd electric off-road cars, trucks and short course trucks specifically for stock class racing.
This pack includes 4mm bullet connectors for charging and a 2mm bullet connector for balancing, and are ready for the wire, balance tap and connector of your choice. These "Super Stock" battery packs are built using a hard plastic case that is the same dimensions as a standard NiMH stick pack, which makes them a perfect fit in any chassis that will accept a 6 cell stick pack. Additionally, these packs are significantly lighter when compared to regular high capacity li-poly race packs.
Note: Some vehicles may require re-balancing, as the reduced weight of these batteries may cause handling changes. To get the vehicle to balance correctly, add weight to the battery side of the vehicle.
Unlike most other Lithium Polymer batteries, these batteries can be charged at up to 2 times the rated current, or 2C! If your charger is capable, you can charge these batteries at up 7.6A!
- ROAR Approved!
- Type: Lithium Polymer
- Capacity: 3800mAh
- Voltage: 7.4V nominal
- Connector Type: 4mm Pin Style
- Balancer Type: Not Included
- Number of Cells: 2
- Weight: 208g
- Configuration: 2S
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 47x138x25mm
- Maximum Charge Rate: 2C (7.6A)!
- Maximum Continuous Discharge: 50C (190A)
- Maximum Burst Discharge: 100C (380A) for 3 seconds
1) DO NOT leave the battery in your model when charging
2) DO NOT leave unattended when charging
3) ALWAYS balance charge the battery
4) ALWAYS use a LiPo charging bag
5) YOU MUST use a Li-Poly specific charger to charge the pack (NiMH or NiCD only chargers WILL NOT WORK!)
6) YOU MUST not over discharge the Li-Poly battery pack
7) READ & UNDERSTAND the instructions carefully before operating this battery
NOTE: When using high energy Li-Polymer Batteries, please do not over-discharge or over-charge batteries as this will result in over heated batteries. Discharging capacity can't exceed 80% of the max capacity of the pack after full charging to ensure a good cycle performance. It is recommended to fully charge a brand new battery before using and only discharge the battery 50% for first 5 cycles. Always monitor race time and/or set a low voltage warning on ESC (End voltage cannot be lower than 3.2v per cell). Do not use the battery that has too low a voltage.
Do not expose batteries to sunshine or store/charge batteries at the temperature above 35°C or in a closed car. The high temperature environment could cause damage to the pack or make it burst. If the battery becomes hot while fast charging, high current discharging or racing, do not charge the battery until it has cooled completely. Wait about 20 minutes, then inspect prior to recharging.
ProTek R/C is an A Main Hobbies brand