This is the Western Robotics Hercules Super BEC PRO. The Hercules Super Battery Eliminator Circuit PRO features a Battery Eliminator Circuit that is capable of handling extreme high voltages and is made with high quality components that can withstand outstanding high current loads of 16 Amps continuous / 22 Amps peak! The Hercules Super Battery Eliminator Circuit PRO is a glitch free, high efficiency, high power switching voltage regulator designed to work with all popular brands of R/C receivers and servos. It provides safe and consistent power to your R/C receiver and servo(s) that eliminates the need for a separate battery source.
The Hercules Super will boost performance on your R/C model by reducing the overall weight while maintaining a high current output from high voltage sources up to a 18s LiPo battery (75.6V). The Hercules Super BEC PRO has a built in power bus system that allows multiple servos to be plugged directly into the Hercules unit. This will eliminate any unnecessary voltage drops that can occur with standard receiver connections that share one power connection with multiple servos that require high current demands. Technically it is not possible to deliver more than 10 amps through one or two servo type connectors, therefore the bus system is a must have for real current delivery.
- Super high efficiency 5.2V, 6V, 7.4V and 8.2V selectable voltage regulator
- Wide input voltage range from 9V to 75.6V (3-18 LiPo Cells). Min. 12V input for 7.4/8.2V applications
- High current capability of 16 Amps continuous 22 Amps peak with proper ventilation
- High power output that handles multiple servos with built in power bus system that allows for direct servo connections
- Built in battery reverse polarity, current overload protection
- Built in digital power on/off enable port (External switch sold separately)
- High quality patented power inductor
Weight: 36 grams
- Hercules Super BEC PRO unit
- (4) Servo male to male jumper cables
- User Instruction Manual