This is the ProTek R/C "Prodigy 1200W" Power Supply. The Protek Prodigy 1200W is a revolution in power supply technology. 60 Amps, 1200 Watts and adjustable output voltage. If you demand big power and high quality, Prodigy delivers.
With dual outputs, 60 Amps of current and 1200 Watts of power, the Prodigy 1200W has the power to run multiple DC devices at the same time with headroom to spare. Other features include 12V-24V adjustable output voltage, 100V-220V world wide voltage compatibility, an LCD status display screen, and a 2.1 Amp USB charging port.
These features only scratch the surface of what the Prodigy 1200W delivers. Pick one up and see for yourself why Protek R/C is found on the benches of some of the most respected R/C professionals in the world, including racer Atsushi Hara, pilot Tim Jones and more. Join the revolution and take the power back, with Prodigy.
NOTE: Ensure that you DO NOT exceed the maximum 60 Amp load when using multiple outputs.
- Dual DC outputs
- 1200 Watts of power
- 60 Amps of current
- Adjustable output voltage, ranges from 12V-24V
- Universal AC input voltage range matches worldwide AC voltage
- LCD screen indicates work status
- LED indicates output power percentage
- Temperature controlled cooling fan
- Gold-plated banana terminal
- Double protection setting, reaction time less than 100μs
- Protection; short circuit, over current, over temperature
|Power Supply Model
|| Prodigy 1200W
||100V to 240V
|Input AC Frequency
|Over Temp Protection
||-10 - 45°C (12 - 113°F)
NOTE: Included power cord is only compatible with Type B 110V outlets. "Type E/F" (PTK-5316), "Type G" (PTK-5317), and "Type I" (PTK-5318) power cords are available and must be purchased separately.
ProTek R/C is an A Main Hobbies brand.