This is the Western Robotics Sentinel Rx LiPo Monitor. This Sentinel Rx LiPo Monitor is designed and manufactured in Canada. The Sentinel is designed to work with all popular brands of radio control receivers and will monitor the connected 2S Lithium Polymer battery pack voltage level at all conditions. It is also equipped with a servo plug that provides easy installation to your R/C receiver. This voltage monitor can be applied to R/C receivers that involve models all such as helicopters, planes, cars, trucks and boats.
- Monitors Receiver 2 Cell (2S) Lithium Polymer Cells 8.4 to 6.2 Volts.
- Acts as an insurance that protects any R/C vehicle investment.
- Compact design works in any hostile environment.
- 10 LED status indicators gives 10 step visual feedback.
- Bar Mode Visual Display.
LED Visual Feedback:
- Green LED lights indicates that the battery level is good.
- Red LED lights indicate the battery level is low and requires charging.
- Battery is fully charged (8.0/8.2V) is the last Green LED is lit at the end of the unit.
- Battery is at critical discharged value (6.2V) when only the last Red LED is lit at the end of the unit.
Weight: 6 grams