In the pits, every extra second means the difference between
taking first or becoming an “also ran.” This used to mean shelling
out as much as $100 for a fancy fuel gun to fast-fill a tank.
Dynamite’s new Fuel Gun not only cuts refueling time to as little
as 2 seconds, but does it for about 70 bucks less. It also protects
against overspills with an innovative auto shutoff feature. Refilling
the fuel gun is as simple as screwing it into a gallon jug, tipping
the jug up and pulling the trigger. Every competitive nitro racer
should have one, and at just $30, just about any racer can.
- ROAR and IFMAR legal
- Extended anodized nozzle fits enclosed bodies like sedans and trucks
- Fills 1/8-scale tanks in less than 2 seconds
- Easy to fill, no extra fuel bottle needed
- Screws onto gallon jug for convenient storage
- Clear reservoir allows easy verification of fuel level
- Automatically shuts off when tank is full