This is the Protoform R15B 1/8 On Road Clear Body. The R15B is an open cockpit LeMans prototype style body designed specifically for the Kings of the Sport - 1/8th Nitro On-Road. This body has been tested and refined by some of America's best racers, including Mike Swauger who used the R15B to TQ at the 2010 Ron Paris Memorial Race in Las Vegas as well as the Region 12 Championships.
The PROTOform R15B incorporates unique air management features to improve handling and stability, while maintaining impressive cornering speeds. Made from .025 Lexan (lightest weight) this "Pro-Lite" body is recommended for expert racers. This body has a protective outer film, body side-stiffeners (w/hardware) and comes with a large PROTOform decal. It's sure to be seen on many winner's podiums this season!
- Made with Genuine .025 (PRO-Lite lightest weight) LexanŽ
- Fits all IFMAR/EFRA/ROAR body specs
- Fits the EFRA "Revised for 2011" side height rules
- Molded in stiffening contours
- Latest in aerodynamic features and sleek contemporary styling.
- Paint then peel overspray film, window masks, and wing mounting hardware included
- (1) R15B Clear Body
- (1) PROTOform decal sheet
Length: 20.1" (511mm)
Width: 10.5" (267mm)
Wheel Base: 11.6" (295mm)