This is the Protoform PFL128 "Regular Weight" 1/8 On-Road Body. In preparation for the IFMAR 2013 1/8 On Road Worlds in Japan, Protoform felt it was time for a race body that incorporated all of their recently developed race-proven features and tricks. The PFL128 body takes styling cues from a "new for 2013" LMP2 racer slated to run in the WEC Championship and 24 Hours of Le Mans. Air management and body rigidity were the prime areas of focus when re-designing the front fenders and lengthening the side recesses.
The PFL128 meets all EFRA (#31531), IFMAR and ROAR body rule requirements, and includes headlamp decals - as per ROAR rules. Includes protective outer film, body side-stiffeners (w/hardware) and decal sheet.
- Made with Genuine .040 (regular weight) LexanŽ
- Fits all IFMAR/EFRA/ROAR body specs
- EFRA LEGAL #31531
- Revised molded-in stiffening contours
- Latest in aerodynamic features and contemporary LMP2 styling
Length: 19.8" (503mm)
Width: 10.6" (270mm)
Wheel Base: 11.5" (293mm)
- PFL128 Clear Body
- Decal Sheet with headlights
- Body side stiffeners with hardware