This is the LRP A.I. Runner Reverse V2.0 Brushed ESC. With LRP's Multi-Protection System, A.I. Automatic setup technology, waterproof construction, built in fail safe and 25 year manufacturers warranty, the A.I. Runner Reverse V2.0 is an excellent choice for a brushed motor ESC.
LRP A.I. AUTOMATIC:
With LRP´s exclusive true Automatic technology, a push button setup is completely unnecessary: Just plug in the speedo, switch it on and drive! The speed control immediately “learns” the individual transmitter setting and is perfectly set-up for every run with the correct neutral-, full speed forward- and full speed reverse transmitter settings. Whatever your car´s configuration is, the LRP True Automatic adapts to it and determines your perfect setup.
Built in FAIL SAFE:
What is Fail Safe? The built in Fail Safe System is a technological highlight. “The guardian angel” of your RC car. The Fail Safe System continuously monitors the radio signals being sent to your RC car. If incomplete or “false” signals are received as a result of low batteries or radio frequency interference, your LRP A.I. Runner Reverse Version 2 speed control reacts instantly and shuts off your model to protect it against damage due to interference.
This unique monitoring software is the perfect protection for the speed-control against short-circuits (motor), over-load and overheating. If your speed-control is ever faced with overload, the motor function is switched off for protection, although the steering function is maintained.
- No button - no setup = no problem
- LRP exclusive!
- Works with synthesizer-, crystal- and 2.4GHz receivers
- A.I. = Artificial Intelligence
- No manual user setup required at all!
- Just plug in, switch on and drive
- 100% Protection
- Digital interference protection circuitry
- “THE PROTECTION“ against interference, empty transmitter battery or model outside the radio range
- The model stops instead of continuing uncontrolled
- No more damaged models due to interference
- 100% waterproof
- The speed control is 100% waterproof
NOTE: This ESC is NOT LiPo compatible.
Set-up Procedure: Automatic
Fail Safe System: Yes
Voltage Input: 4.8 - 7.4V
Type: Forward / Reverse
Typical Voltage Drop @20A: 0.152V
B.E.C.: 5.0V / 1.0A
Weight (without wires): 19.0g
Rated Current (at 7.2V): 92A
Rec. Motorlimit (at 7.2V): over 16 turns