This is the Castle Link USB Programming Kit from Castle Creations! Is "stick" programming your Castle Creations brushless controller getting old? Can't remember what settings are programmed in your ESC? Why hassle with transmitter stick programming when you can plug your brushless controller into the Castle Link Windows® compatible programming adapter and the USB port on your PC? This little gem just made your speed controller even better by allowing:
NEW revised interface featuring:
- Set up of programmable options with point and click ease
- View your current Phoenix program settings
- Customize values for low-voltage cutoff, prop brake strength and governor mode gain
- Download new software updates via the internet as they become available
- All-in-one support for Phoenix, Mamba, Barracuda, Phoenix HV, and Thunderbird brushless controllers!
- Now with saved settings files!
- New "check for updates" feature!
- Totally automatic install!
- Expanded programming and parameters for Mamba-25 controllers also coming soon!