This is the LRP X12L 4.5 Turn, Short Course Sensored Brushless 550 Motor. LRP's revolutionary Vector X-12 brushless motors have set new benchmarks in electric motor power and performance, quickly becoming the motor to beat in high-level racing competition. Now LRP offers the same level of performance and technology for 4x4 Short Course racing, with the X-12L. Developed specifically for 4WD Short Course vehicles, the X-12L allows 4WD SC trucks to take advantage of the World Championship-winning XTEC X-12 technology! With an LRP Vector X-12L Short Course 550 motor in your rig, even more performance is available at your finger tips.
- 550 size can allows the use of a 75% longer magnet and stack for high torque and power
- Optimised winding types for the power hungry Short Course trucks
- HDS Technology provides an optimized winding for power-hungry 4x4 Short Course trucks.
- PreciSensor System allows precise sensor positioning for great power, efficiency, and throttle feel.
- High-Power sintered magnet for maximum performance
- Oversized ball bearings for highest performance and durability
- Easy solder tab design uses heavy copper, multilayer PCB for lowest resistance
- Timing adjustable in clearly defined, reproducible steps with the new molded timing inserts for same result every time
- Can be used with sensored and sensorless ESC's
Magnet material: Sintered 13.0mm
Voltage input: 4.8 - 11.1V
Shaft diameter: 5.0mm