This is a Team EPIC 8.5 turn, D3.5 Modified Brushless Motor. Designed by Jim Dieter to the absolute limits of the ROAR technical specs, there is no faster legal brushless motor you can buy! The short stack stator produces more rpm with the widest power band without sacrificing low end torque and power.
- Short stator, less wire, lower resistance, more power.
- Lightweight endplate, less weight, lower center of gravity for better handling.
- Improved air flow, cooler operating temperatures.
- Timing gauge on end bell, easier to make timing adjustments motor to motor, run to run.
- Optimized for 1-2 cell operation, Touring, off-road, oval, 1/12th on-road etc.
- Sensor design, works with most high end racing speed controls.
- Designed by Team Trinity in the USA.